Chapter Fourteen

I stood outside the Quidditch changing rooms, tapping my foot impatiently as I waited for Draco to come out.

The boys eventually began to pour out, still in there Quidditch uniforms and chattering to eachother. Draco came out last, of course, talking to his fellow slytherins.

His eyeline met mine almost instantly and I saw his eyes roll into the back of his head. He continued to walk by me, refusing to notice me running to catch up to him.

"Draco!" I said sternly, walking next to him. He glanced down at me quickly before continuing to talk to his friends, using his long legs to walk further away from me.

"Draco!" I repeated once again, still running after him and struggling to keep up. I continued to say his name a few more time, only to be continously ignored. I had no other choice but to grab the back of his jersey when I was able too and pull him backwards gently.

His body flinched backwards as I did so, and he was soon face to face with me.

"What the fu-"

"We need to talk" I interrupted him quickly, crossing my arms and looking up at him sternly. He stared blankly at me for a few seconds before looking around at the congregation of boys watching. Draco sighed after a few moments and grabbed me by the arm before dragging me to a more private stop.

His grip was tight and he pulled me along with ease, I could help but admire his strength. He looked good in his quidditch uniform and he was currently radiating a musky smell from playing.

"Go on then" Draco snarled harshly, "Talk".

"Don't take that tone with me, Malfoy" I said poking him in the chest, causing his face to turn red with anger.

"I'd watch your tounge if I were you" He spat, grabbing my wrist. I instantly pulled it out of his grip and crossed my arms once again.

"What are you gonna do? Block me again?" I retaliated quickly, a smirk resting on my face. He opened his mouth to speak once again, but closed it when he had nothing to say back. Draco sighed to himself and closed his eyes, as if he was deliberating something.

"You were a real bitch last night, Aurora" Draco said softly, his eyes still shut. I admired the way his soft lashes fell onto his cheek.

"And you won't talk to me, Draco" I said back, copying his soft tone. I grabbed his hand out of impulse and stroked it gently. 

"What are we?" I whispered, looking down at the floor and refusing to meet his eyes. There was a silence for a few moments, until Draco finally spoke.

"Whatever you want us to be" I looked up at him as soon as he spoke, his eyes were scanning my face slowly at nd searching for an expression. I instead reached up and wrapped my and normal around his neck, nuzzling my face into his shoulder and breathing in his cologne.

"I want to carry on what were doing, Draco. But I want you to talk to me outside of text" I said, pulling my face away from him and looking into his eyes. I rested my forehead against his once I finished speaking, our lips almost touching. 

"So, do you want to go out? Like boyfriend and girlfriend?" Draco whispered, his hot breath hitting my lips.

"No, that's not what I mean" I said quickly. I was met with a disappointed expression and a soft 'oh'.

"Let's just see how it goes, okay?" I said softly, to be met with a nod from Draco.

-

Draco: hey

Aurora: hey

Draco: are you okay?

Aurora: im kinda upset so im just going to go to bed

Aurora: goodnight draco x

Draco: you think im gonna let you go to bed upset?

Draco: you funny baby

Draco: where are the gryffindor prefect rooms?

Aurora: draco no

Draco: never mind

I sighed, shutting off my phone and lying down onto my bed. I tried to sleep and not think about him but it was proving difficult.

The door slid open soon after and I didn't bother to argue with Draco, I just let him enter. He sneakily got into the bed and wrapped his arm around my waist.

I automatically moved in closer to him, until I was fully enveloped in his warmth and his arms were tightly wrapped around me. His head rested on top of mine and he placed a slow kiss on the top of my head, until we both fell asleep, finding comfort in eachother.