Chapter six

Y/n pov

I stood on the roof with Sonic suddenly Sonic asked," Want to come with to look for Chris?" I smile," Sure let's go!" We run off starting off to look at the school. When we get there we see Eggman posing and all the kids on the bleachers we run past Eggman. We stood next to each other at home base Sonic said," I always knew you were a poser Eggman."

I chuckle at his joke Eggman turned to the robot," Intelligente." The robot responded," Yes sir!" Eggman said," Get rid of Sonic and Y/n!" I heard two kids say," Whose Sonic and Y/n?" Intelligente said," Yes sir! Whatever you say!" The robot shot out missiles we dodge them, they chase after us we kept dodging them heading to the robot we both ram into the robot destroying it.

We walk out of the smoke from the explosion the kids staring in awe. Eggman said," Look here Sonic and
Y/n your prize." Sonic asked suspicious," What prize?" Eggman said," A little reward for victory." He showed a pin with a pic of himself smiling. Sonic said," Don't want a booby prize." I said," Yeah I don't either Eggman."

Eggman said," Fine you take it!" He shows it to the kids they refused. Eggman said," Alright I'll wear it myself." He put it on himself he raised his hand he said," Bye." He jumped into his flying thing flying away. A girl said," He's a weird doo." Chris said," Yeah he can keep me after school a million years and I'd still wouldn't admire him." I said to Chris," You better hurry home Chris your parents are waiting." Chris responded looking at us," Yeah that's right."

He started running home Sonic huffed I said," Let's go Sonic." He nods," Yeah." We run back to Chris's house running past him as we went.

~

When Chris got home his parents were super happy to see him home. They went to having dinner talking Amy, Tails, Chara, and I quietly watch Tails suddenly said," The Thorndikes seem like a real nice family. Don't they?" Amy responded," I'm glad Chris made it back home in time." I frown," Yeah I'm sure it feels good to be home."

Chara said patting my shoulder," You are home... with us." I look at Tails and Amy they nod with a smile I smile happy," Thanks guys."

~

It's the next day Amy, Chara, Sonic, and I are in Chris's grandpa's lab. When I heard giggling outside Amy said hearing it too walking to the window," Sounds like Cream and Cheese outside." Amy and Chara look outside Chara asked confused," I wonder what's she doing out there?"

Amy responded," Huh I beat Cream's out there collecting some flowers." I noticed this got Sonic's attention when he opened one eye. Chara said watching Cream," She knows we're supposed to stay inside while Chris's at school. What's so important about going outside to pick flowers?"

Tails gasps we all look at Tails after a pause he said sadly," I guess she misses her mom." Amy responded sadly," Of course she does. I just..." I said," I just wish we could do something to cheer her up." I look at Sonic to see him staring at a picture he hummed thinking.

He suddenly raced over grabbing the picture before leaving I said loudly," Sonic! Where are you going?" I chased after him closing the door behind me.

~

I asked uncertain," So we're looking for the place in that picture for Cream?" Sonic said with a grin," Yeah we can bring back some flowers for Cream." I smirk," And maybe have some fun relaxing for bit?" Sonic responded," Sure sounds fun."

Sonic looks at picture then in front of him he looked carefully at it putting a hand above his before rolling it up saying," I think it's this way let's go." I nod we run that way continuing our search for that oasis surrounded by flowers.

~

I look down between a gigantic waterfall and a very old bridge. It's a very, very long drop down Sonic whistles looking down too. Sonic smiling excitedly," This is cool." Sonic looked ready to go I said getting his attention," I don't think both of us can speed on the bridge. It won't be able to handle it."

Sonic smirked," I have a solution." I looked at him I ask," What is it then Sonic?" He suddenly picked me up he said," Hold on." I nod doing as told taking the picture holding onto it for him. We speed over on the bridge continuing our adventure I smile,' I wonder if it will be as beautiful as it is in the picture?'

We soon stop again he put me down then started looking around I look around with him. I gasp seeing it Sonic looks over seeing it we cheer jumping in the air happy. I saved the picture that Sonic let go going down there. I watch Sonic smell a flower with a smile on his face. He hummed liking it I walking over I said staring in awe," This place is so beautiful."

I thought I heard Sonic whisper," Not as pretty as you." I asked looking at Sonic," Did you say something Sonic?" He quickly said nervous," No I didn't say anything." I shrug,' I just I have been imagining it then.' I walk over laying down in the flowers relaxing I sigh relieved Sonic soon joins me he sighs relaxing.

~

Sonic and I jump on a tree seeing Cream Sonic showed her the flowers waving it then pointed forward with a wink before jump heading to meet her.

Sonic and I came back sitting in that tree we wave at S team leader seeing him he at first stared shocked at us before getting up pointing at us yelling," Hey! There they are!" We quickly leave noticed that Chris, Professor, and the butler saw us. Sonic and I start laughing imagining how the S team leader was reacting.

~

Chris, Sonic, and I watch Ella and Cream interact Ella said in her accent," So the only nutty thing in my kitchen is my pecan pie! What a relief. I'm so happy that you don't have to hide from me anymore sweetie." Cream responded paused putting down plates," Yeah now we can be friends and I can help you out in the kitchen."

Ella said tearing up," Your such a dear I'm your mother misses you terribly." She stopped stirring something in a pot to rub her eyes a tear falling. Cream said," Please don't worry Sonic and my friends will find a way to get us all back home and you can take care of me till then." Ella said looking at her," I will Cream... I will."

Cream responded," Thank you Ella." I smile,' Awe. So sweet.' Sonic said," Now that Ella knows we're here we can have the run of this place." Chris said with a nod," Sure." Then said," Uh." Before groaning sadly walking away I asked," Chris?" Sonic and I worried followed after Chris.

We open the door poking our heads we hum looking in we look over to see Chris sitting on his bed sadly. We walk over to him Sonic asked worried," What's wrong? Why are you sad?" Chris responded," I didn't mean it about my mom missing the party... but Cream got really angry. I didn't even think about how bad she misses her mother. I... just hope she doesn't stay mad at me."

Sonic said winking," Don't worry it'll all be okay." I nod," I'm sure Cream forgives you Chris." Suddenly we heard humming we look to see Cream come in holding Flower Crowns she said running up to him," Hello Chris." Chris kneeled she said to him," I made this specially for you. Do you want to put it on?"

He gives a hum of approval tilting his head down for her. Cream puts it on him Chris tilts his head back up looking at her he said," Wow... thank you." Cream said giving him a closed eyes smile," You can wear it to school and tell all your friends that I made that for you. Now I'm going to go give Ella her flowers!"

She giggled running out to go to Ella Sonic said walking over to him," Way to go buddy. Cream will only give her Flower Crowns to people who she really likes a lot, like you." Chris asked really happy," Really? You think she likes me?" Sonic answered with his grin giving him a wink and a thumbs up," Yep you beat."

Me: Like I said I'm here!

Cream: Hi Aurora!

Me: Oh hi Cream.

Cream: I'm glad Ella likes my Flower Crown and Chris too.

Me: Yeah me too. Oh! Um I have a thing to go do see you!

Cream: Bye Aurora!

(Aurora leaves)