I Summoned a Wife? (Izuku x Lucoa) [Bnha x Dragon Maid]

"Hey Midoriya! Wanna grab some with me and Takiya?" A woman with pale red hair asked as she and said person, Takiya, were standing over at a person's desk. Having green hair, wild but still combed and cut to prevent appearing as a slob. Emerald eyes, along with freckles donning his face.

"Oh Kobayashi. Hmm...I kinda want to go for a round. But I'd honestly prefer getting a lot of work done, that way at least we could get more vacation days." He said as the woman named Kobayashi smiled at him and patted his back. 

"Well good luck. Try not to overwork yourself then." She said as Takiya gave him a thumbs up. "Seriously, with you and Kobayashi working like that I'm surprise the manager or boss hasn't given you two a raise for working more than intended." He said as both of them frowned at the thought of their manager.

"Well it's our manager, he may be the boss but he dumps his own work on both of us. It's painfull but I want to keep this job that pays seven figures." The man said from his office chair as he want back staring into his computer. "Have fun you two, and try not to get a hangover, we just have tomorrow then its our day off."

"Alright later." "See you tomorrow Midoriya." They said as they left the office as the man at his desk continued to work. The man is known as Izuku Midoriya. Age of only 23, surprisingly only two years younger than the aforementioned Kobayashi. As well as know to be quirkless throughout his life. 

Yet dispite being quirkless in his company and in his community, may people actually respect him greatly. Being a vast contributor and helping his fellow co-workers. Often aiding assistance to his community shops like cooking for one of his local cafes if they need help. Flower delivering, and watching a storefront while the managers needed to step out a bit.

He leaned back in his chair as he was inputing the final coding process in and watches his screen submitting the files to where they needed to be sent. From out the building window, he could see the lights of the city glow. And off in the distance, he saw a giant monster villain being take down by heroes.

'Heroes huh...I wonder, if I decided then to stick by my dreams, could I have still been one?' he thought to himself as he looked back at his screen and began another job of coding and filing. 'It was at the age of five, a year when I was registered as quirkless, I decided to live a normal life as I could.' He thought as he continued his work.

'Sure the other kids use to mock me for being quirkless, but by middle school most of then that wanted to become heroes actually asked me a more realistic job setting for them. And I wasn't mock alot or bullied. Well, aside from that asshole Katsuki. But thank god he's not a bother in my life now.' Izuku thought as he recalled his once former friend, now close ranking number 3 hero in the world.

After finishing up his work, he turned off the office lights and clocked out. Noticing the time being already 11:30pm, and the trains are finished in service, he had no choice to walk the city streets back to his home. "I never will regret ending my dreams. If I was born quirkless, then that's just genetics I guess. Besides, I was never one for fame or being in the spotlight."

Izuku said as he walked down the streets, passing by the parking lot of Dagoba beach. He was closer to his home, being part of the beachfront property of a single story house with a wide front and back yard. With plenty of spacing inside. Before, no one wanted to live at a beach with the view of garbage, so he got a very good price for the house.

"Alright. I'm home." He said as he went inside and undid his tie and crashed on the couch in his living room. "I should probably hit the hay. But..." He thought as he looked upon the pile of books on his coffee table and open drawings of what appeared to be ancient text and runes.