26 - Forever? Forever.

A/N: I am so sorry for not posting. I'm just busy with school and my three bands... but I will try to post more often and hopefully have a conclusion to this soon. Enjoy! 

Looking up at the sky above all the trees, he couldn't contain his grin. He snuggled closer to the warm chest behind him and sighed contentedly. In that moment, everything was nearly perfect. Bills arms wrapped around him, chin on top of his head. Breathing together. Listening to the birds chirping all around them.

"Bill?" Dipper asked, suddenly a bit unsure. Bill was a bit taken aback by this. What had dampened his lovers mood so suddenly. "Do you think I will be able to stay with you? Forever?" Bill frowned.

"What do you mean by that, of course you will stay with me forever." Bill started to rub his cheek in Dippers hair, arms squeezing a bit tighter. "What brought this on?" Bill was a bit curious now.

With a sigh, Dipper started to talk and explain himself. "What if my family finds me, what if some unforeseeable force comes to take you away, what if it takes me away, what if my family finds me and kills you, what if they take-" Bill gently shushed Dipper and started rocking them side to side.

"I won't let them." Bill said with a finality that Dipper couldn't do anything else than believe him. Bill kissed the top of Dippers head and snuggled into his hair. When he spoke again, it was a bit muffled by Dippers hair, and he could feel Bills beating heart behind him. "You mean too much to me."

Dipper couldn't understand why, but those words made all the weight he hadn't known was on his shoulders disappear. He knew that the marking had a whole significant meaning and that they were in a sense already 'married', but hearing those words. Dipper couldn't stop it. His body started to shake, and tears started spilling over his pale cheeks. Bill was confused, but when he heard the first sob, he quickly turned Dipper around and cradled the boy to his chest. Bill hummed a sweet melody and rubbed Dippers back.

Dipper turned his face towards Bills neck and took solace in his comforting sense and the feel of his pulse. Smiling, Dipper fell asleep in Bills comforting embrace.

*

"How much further?!" Mabel was complaining. She had walked for twelve minutes, and had no idea where they were headed.

"Not much longer." Ford sighed while rubbing the bridge of his nose with his left hand. Why did he bring her along, or better yet, why do this at all? It wasn't him that was obsessed with this. A mild curiosity yes, but obsessed? No. They were on a 'mission' to see what was up with those mysterious guys in the forest. Though, Ford couldn't quite call it a mission, it was more of a natural curiosity.

After a few more minutes, they arrived at the usual clearing. Ford stopped in his tracks and dragged Mabel behind a tree. Before Mabel could say anything, Ford clamped his hands over her mouth. "What is it?" Mabel asked with a confused look. How dare he lay his hands over her mouth and drag her away. Ford shushed her and pointed towards the middle of the clearing. On the grass sitting peacefully, was the two boys. One sat in the embrace of the other. It looked like they were talking, but Ford couldn't quite catch what they were saying. He caught a few words like: stay, you, forever, family and much. He could get the gist of the conversion. It also helped when he saw them embrace more tightly when one of them began to shake.

They stood there quietly, observing, and learning. One of them was smaller than the other, one with brown hair and one with blonde, they cared deeply for each other. If the brunette was Dipper, Ford didn't want to intrude. The brunette looked so at peace, he had never seen Dipper like that. Therefore, Ford decided that enough was enough and took out the necklace they had found not long ago, and placed it on the grass. When he saw the blonde boy stand up with the brunette in his arms, he snapped a twig, grabbed Mabel forcefully so she had no other choice than to come with and ran. Smiling, he returned to the shack with a protesting Mabel at his tail.

*

Standing up with Dipper cradled in his arms, Bill smiled. His Pinetree was one of the most adorable sights he had ever seen. He could feel the small puffs of air at his throat and saw a small movement of his mouth, which formed a half smile. This was so precious, and it was his forever. His heart swelled with warmth.

His head snapped to the left when he heard a twig snap. What was that he wondered, as he took a step closer to the woods. Deciding that it could potentially be dangerous, he shifted Dipper so that he hung of Bill like a little Koala. Smiling at that image, Bill made his way towards the forest. There was something glinting in the grass. Bending down, he picked it up. It was the necklace Dipper had lost, it didn't have a significant meaning anymore, with their marks and everything, but it meant something to Dipper.

Inside the house, Bill laid Dipper down on their bed and clasped the necklace around his neck. It was a bit worrying that Dipper fell asleep as easily as he did. But, it could just be a side effect of the coma. He had become better though, falling asleep less often than he used to.

Bill slid into the bed behind Dipper and spooned him, with his arms wrapped securely around him and a hand resting over his heart. Bill fell asleep to the feel of Dippers chest rising and falling while the heart fluttered beneath his fingers.