16

Dedications :

@tianasbmj @Hauwahnb @marklfitch @Emilie1555 @hiyabgyesus @kensanil2 @SetuRatnam @assfdfsdfasd @kemmzyluv @KodaliSupraja @anshuvijay Tofuchilly

"Isabella, Is that you?" Someone tapped my shoulder and I turned.

"Claire, Oh My God! you are really here?" I hugged her tightly.

"Well Jake was transferred back at the states so, we moved last week."

"That would be so fun, we could catch up more often now." I hyped in excitement.

"So how is my best friend doing and you are expecting? You did not even call me for wedding?" She saddened her face.

"Well, I'm not married." I muttered.

"What?" She shouted.

"Umm."I hummed.

"The most innocent Isabella Cloe is pregnant before marriage?" She folded her arms questioning me.

"Will you stop yelling woman? Whole shopping mall could hear you." I dragged her to the corner.

"Will you just drag me or explain too girl?" She asked.

"I will, okay?" I glared her.

"Start talking then. Who is the father?"

"Xavier." I muttered.

"You mean your boss whom you have the crush in?" I nodded.

"Girl... What will you do now? Does he know about this?" She asked in concern. I nodded.

"What about his wife?"

"I don't know. I haven't seen here since I resigned from the company." I sighed.

"She will be after you like a bull if she finds out you know that she is one possessed woman." She huffed.

I know."

"Where are you staying at? "She asked again.

"Paradise complex. Xavier gave me his penthouse to stay." I answered. " Not only his apartment but he bought me Muller Company that my father was about to merge with in exchange of marriage to Muller Milller." I explained her.

"Wow, how romantic." She gushed.

"So what are your plans ahead?" She Asked with serious face.

"What plan?" I asked in confusion.

"Girl your future, your baby's future. Will you remain unmarried whole life as Xavier's other woman and your daughter an illegitimate? " She asked.

"Claire." I shouted.

"Don't Claire me Isabella you know this little secret of yours will not remain a secret for long and once the fire starts getting caught it is impossible to handle." She warned me.

"I know Claire, don't you think I know the whole circumstance? But what can I do more than pray for the best? Xavier is trying his best, I can see his effort. He stays stress because of his marriage and also fears if I doubt him. I trust him Claire and I know he will make everything right." I confessed.

"You are a strong woman Isabella." She held my hands and squeezed in assurance. "I am always with you." I nodded blinking tears in my eyes.

"So how are you handling your work while pregnant?" She asked.

"I am getting stressed day by day Claire, I think I should hire an assistant for me." I huffed.

"You should." She agreed. Just then an idea popped in my head.

"Claire what are you doing these days?" I asked if she has any plans.

"Nothing much, just roam around the city." She sighed.

"Will you help me assist my work Claire?" I asked with pleading eyes.

"Are you sure Isabella?" She raised her eyebrow.

"Of course if you are interested please join me from monday." I begged her.

"I will gladly." She hugged me tight.