Chapter 27: Battle Part 2

OK so last chapter for the day... Sorry I haven't been on lately. Just busy with NCEA level 1 but luckily I got 2 weeks off before I start back up again... So I will definitely be finishing this book real soon and start another one. Have a good day/night😘😊
......................................................

3rd person POV

"No!!" Austin yelled.

He watched as his sister had been consumed my furious flames. He thought she was going to be OK, that she would make it out alive. He broke down crying. Never had he cried like that.

"Hayley!!" Hayden yelled.

He too was consumed with grief. He watched as his mate fell into the flames. His heart shattered into pieces. Liam tried to hold Hayden back as Hayden wanted to go into the fire and get her.

Jared and Sky embraced each other as they watched their best friend and family sacrifice herself.

The mystery man was shocked. He didn't expect her to jump. The mystery man had teleported himself down to where everyone was. His wolves behind him. He was like no other wolf.

"Now that I no longer have a queen to rule beside me, there is no point in letting you live now." He said.

Hayden was so consumed by grief and rage and that he had attacked this mystery man. All hell broke loose and everyone was back to fighting. The mystery man and Hayden fought as there wolves fought against one another around them. Blood was shed, tears and sweat as well.

The man and infant had stayed back behind the trees.

"That is enough!" a powerful voice was heard loud and clear. Everyone looked to see it was a women floating up above the flames.

It was Hayley.

Only it didn't look like Hayley. Her eyes were covered in white, she wore flames on her head as if it were a crown and her very voice made everyone bow.

"No more blood shed. No more battling!" she yelled.

Everyone bowed their heads.

"But you! Rouge King!" she pointed to the man who was chasing her.

"You will bow down to me. " Hayley yelled.

"Never!" he spat while rising to his feet.

She closed her fist and it made him return to his knees. She had closed her eyes and suddenly the traitors from the pack appeared on their knees.

"You four have disappointed me greatly. You spy on your own pack and alpha and Luna. Convert traitors or you will burn in hell fire!" Hayley yelled.

"No!" they yelled.

"Say it! Or you will die right now!" Hayley yelled as her hands were covered in blue flames.

They quaked in fear.

"We didn't mean to. We were forced to gain power!" Fred stuttered, speaking for them.

The four of them nodded fast. Agreeing with him. Hayley smirked.

"Well done. But my, how quickly you turn against your so called master." Hayley says.

"What are you!" Ridley asked in fear.

Hayley smirked.

"I am, the moon Goddesses." Hayley paused.

"SWORD!" Hayley yelled as she raised her fist up in the air. The four of them were consumed in blue flames. Soon joined after them was the rouge king and his followers.

A beautiful blue flames rendered them to Ashes. The fire that surrounded her slowly decreased as she came back down to the ground. She reached the ground and was suddenly falling to the ground again. Hayden was quick and grabbed her before she hit the ground. Hayden held Hayley in his arms close to him, scared that she would die in front of him again.
................................................................
Hayley's POV

As I fell, something came over me. I felt warm, protected. As I fell, I didn't feel myself hitting the ground, instead I saw a vision of me. Of my soul rising from my body and up to the moon.

I watched as my body was taken over

I watched as my body was taken over. I saw everything unfold. Then suddenly I am surrounded by pitch black. I feel as though I'm surrounded my this tingling sensation. The scent was intoxicating. Then I was out like a light.
.............................
I knew I was dreaming. I was surrounded by a garden of flowers, a lake nearby and the forest in the distance. I looked down and saw that I was no longer wearing my assassin wear. Instead it was a white dress that flowed behind me as I walked with a Cape dragging behind as well.

I looked at my reflection in the lake and felt like I was in the dark ages. My hair down and braided around my head and flowers in my hair and dress.

I looked behind me and a women very beautiful and a similar white dress with a Cape that dragged behind her was staring at me. Her hands in front holding flowers and her hair perfectly done.

"I guess we need to talk."