Chapter 4

(Y/N) was about to get to sleep when Marie's voice woke him up a little.

Marie: (Y/N)?

No response.

Marie turned around and poked him a couple of times.

Marie: (Y/NNNNNNNNNNNN).

Still no response, but he yawned.

Marie: (Y/N) (Y/N) (Y/N) (Y/N) (Y/N) (Y/N) (Y/N)-

(Y/N): OK! i get it, cmon i was just about to get to sleep...

Marie: Look at me.

(Y/N) rubbed the sleep out of his eyes and turned toward her, mostly awake now.

(Y/N): What's up?

Marie: I thought of a way to show how much you mean to me.

(Y/N) turned back over.

(Y/N): Great, you can show me in the morning.

Marie: It's gotta be now.

(Y/N): Aw come on Marie, i'm really tired right now. Why can't it wait till morning?

Marie: You'll see.

(Y/N): OK, I'll bite. Just let me go wake myself up first.

Marie: Take all the time you need.

(Y/N) went down to the kitchen, filled up a glass of water and splashed it on his face. That woke him up real quick. He dried his face, and returned to Marie's room. He got on his side of the bed and turned to Marie.

(Y/N): Now what are you- MMPH?!

He was interrupted by Marie, who attacked him with a kiss. (Y/N) pulled away quickly.

(Y/N): Whoa, whoa, what are you doing?!

Marie: Showing how much you mean to me. *She whisperd in his ear, low and sultry*

(Y/N): I thought we agreed on no funny business!

Marie: I changed my mind.

(Y/N): I'm still saying no, Marie! You just had a breakup, this is wrong

He pushed her away.

Marie: Come on (Y/N)... It's gonna feel so good, why can't you just have some fun?

(Y/N): I... Marie, i get it. You're still hurting over this, and i can't do it! I'd feel like i was taking advantage of
you.

He could see something in her eyes. Hurt? Probably, that's what it looked like. She was starting to cry again, and turned away.

(Y/N): Marie, come on...

He tried to put his hand on her shoulder, but she moved away. He could hear her sniffling.

(Y/N): Marie, come on. Say something please!

Marie: Why...

Marie: Why...

Marie: Why can't you just help me?!

She cried and turned to look at him.

Marie: Do you think i don't remember the breakup i just had? Why the hell do you think i'm pushing for this anyway?! I need... I don't know what i need. I need something to help me get through this, though. Why can't you just be that?

(Y/N) Was speechless.

Marie: You know what? I don't even know what i was thinking. You were right, you are not dating material... You might as well just leave, i don't even want to look at you right now.

She turned back over.

Marie: Good night...

(Y/N) turned over too. They both started crying silently.

517 words.