12

minho opened his eyes,and he saw someone else's eyes,she was sleeping.her eyelashes are so pretty,minho thought.honestly,she herseld is all beautiful in minho's eyes.

their face are really close to each other,minho can sensed his heart beating faster.he never plan about this thing.and he can't.

he stared at her features as he placed her hairs that covered her face behind her ears,she is beautiful.just like he said.

she slowly opened her eyes as she saw pair of beautiful eyes,the eyes that sparks everytime she looks at it.

"hey."she said.minho replied her back with a smile.

"you're awake."he said,his voice is like very warm,you could fall asleep just by listening to it.

"do you wanna,,cuddle?"he asked and she raised her eyebrows and chuckled.

"what kind of question is that?"

"aaa can we just do that?"he whined and started to tickled her.

stray kids members who were at the living room can hear the giggles and laugh.they smiled at how minho become a total different person when he's with joohyun.

the members admit minho was cruel,he doesn't care what risks it take.whose life it'll take.it doesn't matter to him.

"does minho still plan to play with her..?"jisung asked and hyunjin shrugged.

"we don't even know if all of these are planned or not.he is mysterious,even to us."seungmin said.

"but he looks like he's falling in love with her."jeongin added.

"minho was never like that right?"felix asked as the members nodded.

"but if he really likes her,it will cause harm to joohyun. our enemies won't let us especially him become happy.or happier."woojin said.

"you guys remember when jaehyun said she's his girlfriend?"chan asked.

"it means he doesn't want her to be in his hands."

"minho said he'll use her to make jaehyun suffer right?"

"we never know how the plans will turn later.like right now,he never planned to become someone different when he's with her."

minho's room door suddenly slammed open revealing those lovebirds playing.minho ran away with her phone is his hand.

"yah lee minho!"she shouted,chasing him.

the members smiled again.
"i hope minho didn't make any mistakes in his decision.either it's an evil plan or good plan."