-Forty-Four-

×Warning! Smut scene ahead!×

*Bell POV*

“Nope, I'm not doing this. I am gonna go home to my Yoongi and to food, and everyone will be happy.” I shook my head furiously and pushed him away.

Stay strong, don't look down. Stay strong…don't…look…d..

“You know you want it so why fight it? Yoongi doesn't have to know.” Namjoon placed his hands on my waist and pressed his body to my back.

This man-whore and his damn... positions….

“Fuck….no….That's how you wanna ruin my life isn't it? Well jokes on you Nambitch, I do a good enough job of that by myself.” I kept walking forward, fighting my increasing urge to jump on him and create the next line of Kims.

“I don't know where you think you're going but it's nowhere outside this bar.” He called out from behind me while walking after me slowly.

I reached the door and grabbed it. Locked. Of course. I was such an idiot, why did I come here?? I shouldn't have even cared about him anymore.

“Bell……are you trying to run away fom me?” He pushed me up against the door and hovered his mouth over my ear.

oh fuck me…he’s not doing this again...we're not going back to this...

“I…I thought you said you weren't here to get back with me…why are you…doing this??” I closed my eyes and rested my forehead on the door. I felt weak…and so motherfucking horny.

“Well, I don't date every woman that I fuck…and right now….I just want to fuck you till you forget Yoongi.” He grabbed my hair and turned my head sideways so he could look at my face.

Yoongi. What would he think of this? Of me??

“Namjoon.” I gulped and breathed in shakily. My hands were shaking and I couldn't think clearly anymore.

“Please….please touch me...” I shut my eyes tightly and heard him chuckle in a low tone.

“How could I forget how needy my little bell is?” His hand moved from my waist to my pants as he slipped it in my jeans.

“No..no wait I…I can't..” I grabbed his arm but he had already started touching me where I wanted it the most.

“Oh shit….y..yes…” My mouth parted as he started sliding his finger over my clit, causing me to shuddder from the sensation.

“Damn Blue, you're dripping. I should've grabbed some napkins.” He started driving two fingers over my sensitive nub and I was convinced he was determined to make me cum right here against the door.

“Ah…f..fuck! That's cause you…spiked my drink…you roofied me you tall, handsome, deceiving bastard.” My breathing started to get more ragged as I felt my body getting hungrier for pleasure.

“That's not exactly a nice thing to say. You bad girl.” He took the two fingers he was using and pushed them into my opening.

I gasped and instantly placed my hands on the door for support. He kept rubbing my clit with his thumb as he turned and thrusted his fingers into me.

“S..slow down…but don't stop.” I blew out air in frustration as I wanted more but less at the some time. My conscious was having a ball making me feel horrible.

But Namjoon was making me feel so good.

“Actually maybe I will.” He pulled his fingers out from my underwear and I groaned. 

“Go fuck yourself.” I turned to look at him but he grabbed my hands and put them over his head as he lifted me onto his shoulder.

“Woah, where are we goi-”

He grabbed me and laid me down on a massive pool table, my back touching the soft material as he stood in between my legs.

“Let's just say tonight is going to be a reminder of what you're missing. And I have a surprise for you later.” He unbuttoned my pants and started to slide my pa-- pull my underwear and jeans off.

“I'm not missing anything….this isn't me…” I looked up at the ceiling as he grabbed my thighs and spread my legs to the sides of his waist.

This isn't me……right?

“Oh but it is. Look at me, Bluebell.” I lifted my head and saw him grab a chair and sit down right in front of my core.

“Now…what do you want?” He grabbed legs and spread them even further, making my heart race wildly.

Oh there's no going back anymore….

“I want you Namjoon…your lips, your tongue, your dick. Fuck, I want it all.” I grabbed my hair angrily. This isn't the real me is it?

“There she is. There she fucking is.” He got a solid grip on my thighs to hold my legs open and then started to eat me out making me moan uncontrollably.

“Yes…yes…Namjoon yes like that! oh god...” My mouth hung open as he flattened his tongue on my clit and licked it upward over and over again.

He didn't talk but just kept pushing my closer to the edge. He grabbed my clit with his teeth and used the tip of his tongue to stimulate it deeply.

“Fuck!!! Fuck, fuck, fuck!!” I slammed my hands on the table and tried to close my legs while my body jerked up out of reflex.

He growled angrily and held my legs down to the table, sucking my clit now as I cried and screamed in pure pleasure. 

“Oh my god, Namjoon please...please make me cum. I need you, fuck.” I started to pant as I couldn't stop the moans and screams I was making. I hated the words coming from my mouth but I loved what he was doing with his.

I loved it so much.

He kept sucking my clit as he let go of my leg and pushed three fingers into my hole all at once.

“Namjoon!!!” My eyes closed and my back arched as I screamed out loud. It was too much stimulation and him stretching me with his fingers made me feel more pleasure than ever.

“Okay babygirl…cum for daddy.” He added a fourth finger opening me almost to the max as he pulled and sucked my clit harder.

“Oh my god, oh my FUCKING god!!!” My vision blacked out, my body tensed and I climaxed harder than I had ever in my life. My back was arched almost painfully as my legs closed around Namjoon's shoulders.

“I can't, stop…it's so good.” My hands formed fists while Namjoon continued slowly turning his fingers in my opening making my high last longer than ever.

“Don't come down too fast Bell. You haven't seen your surprise yet.” My eyes shot open and a different face suddenly appeared over me.

“J…Jungkook?”