Strip Mademoiselle!

"AGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

"Stay still Madame! Sivous plait?? The master wants you ready!" The elegant violet spider pleaded, ducking the pillows you threw all the while chasing you. "STOP CHASING MEEEEE!!!" You wailed, scampering onto the bed. The spider stopped at this with a sigh. "Alright Miss, if that is what makes you still then so be it." You stilled, panting. The spider smiled gratefully at this before tucking a piece of her stray velvety hair back under her headdress. "Now," she began, sitting gracefully at the end of the bed, making you shrink away slightly. "Do you 'ave any questions before we begin??"

You stayed silent before you croaked weakly, sore from the screaming that seemed completely necessary at the time: "Who are you?" The spider giggled, a tinkling, girlish sound. "I am Muffet, madame.. and who are you??" You shrunk away: "(Y/N)..." you mumbled, Muffet giving a small 'ahh' of approval. "Beautiful name madame." Muffet mused. "Thank you." You weakly mustered as you watched Muffet fold her four pairs of hands into her dainty lap. "Tell me, how did you meet the master?" She inquired eagerly, leaning in.

"Cafe, he crushed a bell and beat up my boss." You said pointedly, your scorn for the skeleton renewed. Muffet laughed again, as if it were a joke. "I'm being serious." you frowned. "I know, I know madame. It's so... ironic, so to say- but enough 'dilly-dallying' as you humans say... you have to get ready! Come, come!!" She urged, tugging you to your feet gracefully. "You don't honestly expect me to go after what he did, do you??" "Of course not, I don't blame you, but I was ordered to make you presentable-" she began, pulling you to the centre of the grand room, you catching your tired reflection in the gargantuan gold-gilded mirrors.

You cringed.

"-And so I will!!" She declared with a clap. "Soooo, does this mean you'll help me escape?? Presentably??" You hinted hopefully with a grin. Muffet only stared. "Taking that as a no." You deflated. "Strip." Muffet ordered simply, your face flaming. "WHAT?!!" "Strip!" She said again, hands at your shoulders. "Oh my god! Are you nuts?!" You hissed, folding your arms around yourself. "Spider silk won't work with your clothes on so strip!" Your bottom lip quivered. "No." Muffet frowned. "Strip. Madame." You crossed your arms.

Purple light shrouded your clothes, ripping them off you forcibly as you shrieked, covering what was left of your decency as you watched the tatters fall from the sky like snow. With a thrust of Muffet's hand, a puff of lilac glitter was thrown up at the ceiling, the speckles catching gentle breeze and landing around your frame delicately. You watched as fragile silvery strands seemed to connect the dots of glitter, thickening until you were standing in a lengthy silver evening gown, plunging neck line showing your (s/t) collar bone and only the slight curve of your breasts, keeping it classy. Muffet hummed in delight as she fetched something from the drawers, letting you admire her handiwork in the mirrors, twirling as it rippled. You were momentarily lost in the glamour- distracted from your escape.

Silent in awe, you spun, the dots of glitter shimmering in the mellow light the room provided: "Muffet..." you breathed, still breath-taken as she sidled up, draping a modest white mink coat round your shoulders. "I know, I'm good." She smiled gently before reaching round your neck, clicking together a sling of chunky pearls, stepping back to admire her creation
"I'm not wearing anything under this." You realised in dread. "I know, it's easier for him to rip the fabric as it's delicate and gives him better access." She stated with a content smile, your face falling at her words.

"What-?!"

-

Giving himself the once-over in the mirror, Sans let out a satisfied hum, donning a broad-brimmed black fedora before stepping out of his room, he wandered lazily, head stuck in clouds of thought before a sharp voice cut through said thoughts. "OUT TO DINNER, ARE WE SANS??" Sans turned, grin covering any traces of nervousness. "Yeah, goin' to.... uh- talk things over with the officials in our area.." It wasn't completely false. Assuming after he won the girl over, fucked her brains out, he would then go and talk to the police like Gaster asked of him, maybe kill a few, depending on the situation, come back into (Y/N)'s arms ready for round two. Simple.

Gaster simply stared: "I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOUR HIDING, BUT I WILL FIND OUT, MAKE SURE OF IT." Without so much as a parting glare, Gaster dissipated, Sans tsking at the now-empty space: "Then what?" He continued down the mirrored hall with a small, carefree 'bah', his shoes scuffing against the burgundy carpet. If Gaster found out he kidnapped the cute lil' waitress he'd give him a good one and force him to return her.

With a grumble, he stopped short of what was now 'your' door, briefly wondering what Muffet had conjured. Raising his hand, he was about to knock gently on the wood (he didn't want to scare you further) until he heard your screech: "Muffet!! I'm naked under this!!?" "Yes mademoiselle, as you have said nearly a dozen times!" "But I'm naked!!!" You beseeched. Sans felt his pants tighten. Gritting his teeth through flush, he knocked on the door thrice, tracing the crack his skull contained in nervousness.

'Ah, what're you doing?! Stop fumbling about like an anxious school boy and barge in!' He stopped tracing immediately, skeletal hand reaching for the doorknob.

-

In the midst of all the screaming, there was an almost polite knock on the door, Muffet peeking up at the sound, cheeks pinking girlishly: "Ah, it must be the doctor, no one else bothers to knock." She smiled sweetly, you assuming she had a soft spot for said doctor. She trotted over to the door before the knob rattled on its own, the intrusion that came was less polite.

"Evenin'" Sans grinned at Muffet, Muffet bowing her head with a small returned smile, slightly disappointed. "Is she done-??" He caught off at the sight of you, you flushing in hot anger under his gaze. He stayed there for a moment as your anger collected, that fractured skull of his in another place before Muffet coughed, as if to remind him of her imminent praising. Shaking his head before his grin renewed, wider, he turned to Muffet: "She looks absolutely darlin'." Muffet looked sufficiently pleased. "Merci master." She bowed before Sans advanced towards you, your fists balling.

"Well sweets, yer absolutely ravishin' this evenin'! It's about time we get headin', wouldn't ya say??" He extended his cocked arm with a coy wink that had you appalled. With a small 'Hmph!' of defiance, you turned your cheek coolly, folding your arms with a scowl. A clear indication you didn't want to spend the evening on the arm of a criminal. With a mix between a calming breath and a laugh of irritation, he grabbed your arm, both disappearing into the void of black. Muffet looked longingly at where you had just disappeared with a sigh: "I wish the doctor would come and forcibly whisk me off to dinner too!" She pouted, clasping her hands together.

Though this dinner was not going to be the pleasant scene Muffet pictured in the slightest.