Prologue

Don't let anyone ever fool you that mating is easy business and all soft kisses and cuddles. Because it's not!

Especially if you're mating a breed of shifters whom are suppose to be extinct after the last Great War thousands of years ago.

Say hello to my mates-yes-plural as in two ferocious, sinfully sexy, deadly, arrogant, beast who both have sexual drives that surpassed an alpha rabbit in heat!

Damien and Axial, men not to be taken lightly and are deeply feared even by the high court are my mates.

With more secrets shimmering in those identical golden eyes than there are stars in the night sky. Their mere presence is trouble impersonated. No wonder the king-their uncle- wants them dead.

And I've somehow gotten myself mated to both brothers. How the hell did I get myself in this mess!?

And wegmatches mates? They must have been sky diving off ogf the moon while intoxicated off dog crap because do they seriously expect me to be a mate to two giant mythical creatures when I don't even know the first thing about Dragons?!

Well scratch that, there is two thing I know about Dragons. Twin male dragons to be precise. They are wild untamed beast who thrill off driving me bonkers and yet bring forth the wildest most untamed desire I never knew I possessed.

They are beast. Wild ferocious beast!

More accurate of what is expected when mating two arrogant Dragon's would be exhausting, confusing, and infuriating.

And you better quickly learn that getting a dominant jerk of a male Dragon angry will lead to your house catching on fire 'accidentally' and some hard, pounding of two giant mates into you at supernatural speed later.

Some mind blowing, carnal thrust after enraged thrust of knee buckling sex that guarantees at least a week of soreness and the impossibility to even blink much less move afterwards.

DO NOT.

EVER.

MATE WITH DRAGON'S!

®*°*°*°*°®*°*°*°*®*°*°*°*®*°*°*°*°®

***IF FOR SOME REASON UPDATES ARENT SHOWING-(I've gotten this complait a lot)- THEN PLEASE FOLLOW ME TO GET NOTIFICATIONS WHEN I POST OR VISIT MY PROFILE PAGE DAILY AND CHECK. YOUR CHOICE BETWEEN ONE OF THE TWO. THANK YOU*** LIKELY CAUSE IS UPDATES ARE PRIVATE