The P.E. teacher (Sonic x Reader)

School wasn't the thing you liked the most: everyday was just a boring routine, you didn't like the people and the teachers were not passionate about their subjects.
Everything you studied seemed boring to you, learning was not as exciting as your parents told you it was and you started skipping school to avoid sleeping on the desk.

One day, while you were taking a walk and skipping school, you felt someone touching your shoulder.
You turned back to see your P.E. teacher's emerald eyes staring in your confused E/C eyes.
He was the only teacher who seemed really keen on teaching: he always wanted everyone to give their best and thought that movement was the key of a perfect life. Unfortunately, you couldn't do P.E. because of a bad backache you'd been having for weeks, so it was weird to have your P.E. teacher staring at you.
"Skippin' school, miss Y/L/N?" he asked winking: he didn't seem to be concerned or angry.
"W-well... actually... it's just..." you couldn't think of anything to say.
"I see I see. I used to skip school too when I was your age, so not much time ago, heh." he said, chuckling. He was the youngest teacher in school and they let him take the place because, after all, he's the fastest thing alive and he clearly knows a lot about movement.
You laughed a little.

.*.*SONIC'S POV*.*.
Y/N was honestly really cute when she laughed.
Huh? Yeah, as a teacher I shouldn't have thought about things like those, but Y/N was the prettiest student I had and I couldn't be near to her for some time because she couldn't move properly; and there I was, staring at her and laughing with her, while she was skipping school, what a weird but fantastic moment!
When she could do P.E., she was one of my best students. The teacher she had before me told me she was a lazyass, she always found excuses to not do P.E., but I never thought about that when I was her teacher. She was always wanting to move, she was always willing to help her classmates out if they didn't understand an exercise, she liked every sport I made the class play... and she glared at me now and then while doing that stuff.
I liked her spontaneous but shy personality, her approach to life, her eyes...

.*.*3RD PERSON POV*.*.
After an embarassing silence, you decided to leave and go back home. 
You waved to your teacher and he did the same, but what was weird, is that you could notice a little blush on his muzzle...

.*.*TIME SKIP*.*.
Your back had finally healed and you could do P.E.: Mr. Sonic was extremely happy when he saw you enter the gym, ready to run and play sports.
The first thing the teacher asked you to do was stretching, then you ran for about five minutes and you were the only one who could keep up with the pace Mr. Sonic wanted you all to keep.
After running, the teacher had the class take a small break, and when you were all back he decided to have you do some excercises.
While you were bending your legs to do the yoga position Mr. Sonic asked the class to do, you saw him come closer to you, as if you were doing something wrong; in fact he gently touched your left leg and whispered to you how to position it better, to avoid getting hurt.
You were pretty embarassed and you blushed, feeling uncomfortable because of your teacher's grip tightening on your leg; you could see with the corner of your eye that he was smirking... what could that mean!?

After the lesson had finished, you went to the looker room and started undressing to change your clothes.
You were kinda slow because you always wanted to clean yourself perfectly before putting on some fresh clothes: you loved the laundry's smell and you didn't want to ruin it.
All of your classmates had already left the room when the teacher broke into the room: luckily you had already finished dressing.
"Y/N?! Why are you still here, aren't you done changing? The other girls have left a good while ago." he asked, weirded out.
"U-uhm... I like to be perfectly clean..." you replied shyly, kinda puzzled by his sudden appearance.
Mr. Sonic scanned your figure and slowly started coming closer to your laundry scented body: you didn't know how to react as you felt your face heating up because of his deep stare scanning your just clothed body.
When he was really close to you, he suddently gripped your arms and made you walk backwards 'till you hit the wall that was behind you; he looked down at you with his mesmerizing emerald eyes.
"You look like a tomato, Y/N. Something's on your mind?" he asked smirking; you didn't reply and looked away, but he soon softly grabbed your chin and made you look into his hypnotizing eyes again... what did he want?!
You could feel his breath on your neck, he was so close, too close, you thought, but you didn't want him to go away, you wanted him to stay and do whatever he wanted to you: you always searched for those eyes during the lessons and now that they were finally there, just for you, you just couldn't ruin everything with your fake good girl moral.
You both had your eyes half closed when Sonic leaned in, you couldn't help in and started to lean in too.
As you closed your eyes, you felt his soft and warm lips touching yours.
You both broke out the kiss to breathe, but he immediately carried you into another kiss, and a much more passionate one.
Your fresh and clean smell made him want you even more... as you were caressing his quills he reached down to your neck with his mouth and started nibbling and kissing it: you loved that, your neck was filled with soft spots and he was really delicate. 
You then cupped his cheeks and made him look at your seducing E/C eyes.
"I have been hiding this for too long, Mr. I... I always wanted to look deep into your wonderful emerald eyes... I... love you." you whispered shyly.
Sonic answered with a beautiful smile you will never forget and leaned closer to your right ear; he kissed it and started whispering lovely words, sending tingles down your spine.

From that day on, you never missed a day of school again because of that new love that changed your life forever. You went there just to see those gorgeous emerald eyes, but hey, at least you didn't skip school!

A/N: heeeeeeeeeeeeey hope you liked this one..... hehe......this was a little different from the others but still......uwu
Sonic's eyes are REALLY hypnotizing oh god awwww aren't theyyyy!??! ^o^