|3| welcome to hell

SCHOOL
/skuːl/
noun
1.
|an institution for educating devils....|

The whispers seemed to increase as I entered the school building. I looked around but said nothing I gripped the handles of my bag tightly as I pushed through the bunch of students just standing there. As I walked deeper into the sea of sharks the stares became more unbearable.

"Who is she?"

"Wait I think I know her from somewhere."

"Are those Jimmy Choo's?"

"Who the hell is she??" the same question was asked again. And all I felt like doing was screaming my name in their stupid faces.

I finally reached my locker and I wasn't even shocked to see small notes pasted on it.

RIP Eli-phant.

I crumbled it onto the floor and the tears had already seemed to be coming back. Dammit you have worked to hard for this crying isn't going to help and if anything they will pry on your weakness. I quickly wiped the tears away before they could do any damage. I couldn't read the rest so I dumped them on the floor and I took out the left over dog food and I dumped it into the trash can beside my locker.

"Dude, is that Eliphant?"

"No way." The other replied.

"I thought she was dead."

"Yeah I heard she tried to kill herself because she couldn't get the last packet of skittles they had at the store."

The group of jerks began to laugh. I banged the door of my locker and I quickly walked away before I could show any vulnerability. Looks like my worst fear was coming true no matter how hard I tried I was still known as Eliphant.

I got in homeroom and I sat at the back where no one could easily see me. The students chatted away minus a few stares I got none of them bothered to come closer. And just when I thought the day could not get any worse than it had already been.
Brooke Bailey walked in with her head held high and literally radiating confidence from the Dior glasses that laid effortlessly on her glossy hair down to her Chanel heels.
There were plenty of pretty girls at this school. It was easy enough when practically every single person at this school was loaded and when every girl has a ton of cash it's easy to have a professional makeup consultant, wardrobe designer even a damn nutritionist with some ridiculous diet plan that was set to make them look like the Hadid's. Some even got nose jobs and lip fillers just so they could fit the schools image of "pretty". So yeah pretty was basically what I saw everyday.

But Brooke..... Now Brooke Bailey was beautiful with her long bouncy waves of strawberry blonde hair, piercing forest green eyes and dimples that could kill any pathetic imbecile in sight. She had toned skin and legs that stretched to eternity and she was just beautiful like I said and just perfect. Especially her body with a body like that she definitely jogged no way she didn't and she was also a very precise size zero that I knew every single thing about Brooke was made to perfection. Well everything expect her personality now that there ruined everything about her she was basically the devil with pink lipstick with an annoyingly beautiful evil laugh and dressed in Prada and lets not forget the scheming now she was good at that.

Whatever my plan is she deserves the worst I have got, because she has been making my life a living hell ever since kindergarten. How could I ever forget the person who came up with the name that has hunted my dreams for years. For someone who wasn't very bright it was kind of smart of her to incorporate my name into Eliphant. Her trusty sidekicks Olivia and Gwyneth walked beside her with devious eyes and beautiful smiles plastered onto their faces. They where pretty but they just made her look more beautiful because no one could ever compete with her.