Chapter 28

A few days ago...

"Lele I'm going for a walk since you complain I don't get enough exercise." I say.
"I'm so happy your finally listening to me." She says. Sike. If only she knew. I'm definitely not going to be walking for 30minutes I'm going to treat myself to Dominoes and also buy some ice cream. I got the Uber to park 15 minutes away so that Lele wouldn't see me. I got in the uber and had sigh of relief. The ride wasn't that long but I had to make sure I stayed in the restaurant for an hour or so.

I ordered a large pepperoni pizza, potato wedges and bbq wings. I was going to be full after this meal. For dessert I got cookie dough ice cream. I was now dribbling after looking ag this food. I was so full now and I had to leave space for my stomach so Lele wouldn't notice that I've eaten. I quickly got some orange juice and mint so that my breath wouldn't smell like I just ate junk food. I decided to walk home now because I didn't want to be full when I got home. Then I called Lele.
"Hey I might go to the shops and buy something. Is there anything you need." I say.
"Yes we need some eggs, butter, bread, semi skimmed milk, cereal.." She begins.

"Ok, just send me a text." I say. She cut the call and then I went to the shops. I definitely need to get another uber cause I'm definitely not carrying all of this home. My shopping cart was already full by the time that I finished. I placed the bags in the cart again so that I didn't have to carry it outside and my uber wasn't that far away so I just stood up to wait.

"Someone got knocked up." A familiar voice said and I turned around my eyes widening. Of course my belly was now obvious.
"Marcel." I say and hugged him.
"Good to see you little Sam." He says.
"I'm older than you." I reply.
"I'll still continue calling you that." He says. We talked for a bit and so far he hasn't asked me anything towards my pregnancy.
"I really want to ask who the father is but at the same time I don't want know in case I get tortured for answers." He says.

"The father is my so called husband." I say.
"Elijah," He says shocked. "Elijah is going to be a daddy." He says while laughing. I just sigh.
"The one thing Mikaelsons suck at is looking after children. They really don't know how to treat children." He says.
"This is one of the reasons why he'll never know." I say.
"So there is more than one reason." He responds. I just nod at him.
"First of all he's a dickhead who does not know how to respect people and only uses them. He's a little bitch for not admitting that he's in love with Hayley! The more I talk the more pissed of I am!" I shout.

"Ok I get it! You hate Elijah Mikaelson. Welcome to the club." He says. I laughed at that comment.
"You can't tell him. You can't tell any of them." I say.
"I know. You already did a spell time ago making sure that I didn't say a word. So you can guarantee that my lips are shut." He says.
"I forgot I did that spell long time ago." I say.
"You did many things for me. Including your bottles of blood to ensure that my guys are healed after a werewolf or hybrid bite. So you are pretty much a life saver." He says.

"I'm not like the Mikaelsons." I say.
"I know you aren't and keep it that way." He says.
"I can never end up like them." I say.
"Well I gotta plane to catch. Keep yourself safe. If you need anything I'm here." He says.
"You mean you keep yourself safe." I say.
"You know I will. I've lasted this long and the Mikaelsons haven't killed me yet." He says.
"Don't get your hopes up yet." I say.
"Bye Sam." He says while walking off and waving at me.

No ones P.O.V

Now....

"The Mikaelsons. Why are they so hellbent on getting that Samantha chick." Diego, one of the vampires, says.
"First of all she's not that 'chick'" Marcel begins, "She's actually a good friend of mine who helped me rebuild this city, so yes, she is really special." He continues.
"But why are they so hellbent on getting her." Another vampire says.
"Because she's the key to killing Esther." Marcel says while sipping on his whiskey.
"If Esther kills them we are all dead." Diego says.
"Not exactly." Marcel states.

Elijah stood outside of the bar eavesdropping on what Marcel had said. What did he mean? If Klaus is dead his whole sire line would die with him yet Marcel is saying that it won't be possible. He couldn't believe what he was hearing, he quickly vanished back to the compound.

Elijah's P.O.V

"Niklaus!" I shout. If Samantha did something to the sire line so they wouldn't die with us, that means we have no allies. That means they won't fear us.
"What is it brother!" Klaus says while coming down the stairs.
"I was with Marcel." I begin.
"Let me guess he's not going to tell you where Samantha is." He says.
"Yes, he isn't because he's convinced himself that he doesn't know. So that means..."
"She wiped off his memory." Klaus says, his lips pressing against each other forming a straight line.
"Not only that Niklaus, she's managed to keep the vampires safe when we die." I say.
"What are you saying, that she broke the sire line." Klaus says.
"I'm saying, she did a protection spell. Let's be honest, Samantha doesn't like all the vampires we sired. So she would probably. Definitely keep those that she likes safe." I say. That was the only explanation.
"Unless, they are sired to her." Klaus says.