Chapter 1 Audition Time!

Sup beautiful people! This is my first book sooo I'm sorry if it totally sucks! Let me know what ya think in the comments! THANKS FOR READING(:(:

Chapter 1

(Jessie's POV) (Not Edited)

"Tundu and fifth... and finish!" said a random teacher. Is it bad that I don't know her name? Whatever... "Good girls! You'll find if you made the School of American Ballet in about thirty minutes." 'Thank the lord! That was too long of an audition' I thought.

As I walked out of the studio I heard one of the judges calling me name. "Yes" I said politely turning around. "Honey we need to talk to you about your audition" a older women said. "Okay" I said, curious in what she was about to say. "You danced beautifully! Wow your extensions and technique are so amazing. I have never seen such a well balanced dancer..." The women said. She paused for a while and I started to get nervous. But, I have never gotten amazing compliments like this before. "But, it says on your medical sheets that you have a rare form of skin cancer and that you only have 16 months of live. And may I ask why you are still dancing because of your serious illness?" The women said. "It's true. But, the doctors are trying to get me a cure so I can continue dancing forever! I'm dancing because I love it! I feel no pain in my skin when I'm taking my medication so I'm completely normal!" I said with a convincing smile. "I'm so sorry sweetie! But, if your sick you can't dance for our school!" She said with a worried tone. I looked at all the judges because they were looking at me in such pity. "Okay, thank you for your time." I said trying not to ball my eyes out. I walked out of the studio, grabbed my bag, put my clothes back on, and walked home.

As I took the thirty minute walk to my aunts house, tears were streaming down my narrow framed face. I felt disgusting. I was crying and a sweaty mess. If you're wondering.."Why doesn't your mom or dad just drive you home?" Well my mom is dead and my dad was just arrested last month for selling drugs to pay for my cancer medications. And no I don't have to lose all my hair because the doctors detected the cancer to late, so I pretty much know I'm gonna die but I refuse to ever think that. I just take my medications so it clears up most of my noticeable skin cancer spots and reduses my pain. I have a scholarship for dance so that's not concern.

Anyway, now I live with my aunt about a thirty minute walk away from my studio. And I had to transfer from my old school because of my new address. Now I will attend West Mount High School on Monday. Yay! (Note sarcasm.) my aunts pretty chill though, but she works as a nurse on 2nd trick so she can never take or pick me up from ballet.

So, I never got to finally introduce my messed up self! Hi I'm Molli Price. I'm 16 years old, 5 foot 6, 120 pounds, and obsessed with anything dealing with ballet. I'm kind of skinny for my age (and its not fun because people call me chicken legs and string bean) but I do have a little bit of some boobs and butt. I have long wavy brown hair and brownish eyes... Nothing special.

As I arrived at my aunt's house I decided to go to bed at 7 o'clock because it had been a long day. I was in no mood to do shiiii... Stuff! Sorry I kinda have a swearing problem.

Short Chapter! Sorry! I just kinda wanted to introduce Molli to ya!! Thanks for reading(:(: What do ya think?