chapter 1

talia
10:22am
i woke up, got out of my bed then slipped on one of my oversized sweaters, it looked like i was just wearing a sweater.

i hear laughing and chatter so sammy probably has the guys over. i go downstairs straight to the kitchen to grab some cereal. i slide to the pantry and go to grab the cereal but it wasn't there.

i walked out and went straight to the living room, "boys!"
"aye lil ma." nate said.
"baby wilk!" the jacks said.
"i'm here to say hi,but also who ate the cereal?"
they all stared at johnson, he nervously smiled and shrugged.

"jack johnson you better run"
i ran after him and he immediately got his ass off the couch, running around the other side. i chased him and almost got to him but i was grabbed by my waist and was soon in the air.

"that was easy." he laughed. 
"gilinsky put me down." i whined.
"that i can't do but i can tell you we can go out to breakfast, us and you."
"wait really!" my face lit up with a smile.
"of course, get ready babygirl." he said putting me down.

gilinsky is like my older brother, he's so protective and is always there for me. i've known him since sam has been in high school, well really i've known all the boys since they've been in high school and i was in eighth grade. gilinsky and i are the closest out of sam's friends then johnson, derek luh and lastly nate. 

nate and i aren't that close really because his sister hates me so i really have to keep my distance whenever she's around. gilinsky and johnson have always been like my two main guys besides sammy. whenever i had a problem, they were there for me and helped me through everything.

talia
10:34am
we all rode in one car, gilinsky's jeep of course. i was on my phone scrolling through instagram until it was snatched away,  "we did this for you, if you wanted to just look at your phone, you could've stayed home lil sis." sammy said putting my phone in his pocket.

"whatever sam, i was checking it okay."  "your phone says otherwise." he teased.
"c'mon don't be mean." nate also teased grabbing my phone.
he took a selfie and set it as my lockscreen and homescreen. "oh my god nate, it took me forever to find those pictures."
"welp, you have better looking ones right now." he laughed.

gilinsky sped up and took a hard turn, making me lean over onto sammy.
"gilinsky i'm not trying to die here! drive safer." he looked over and nodded, this kid doesn't care about driving i swear. he's always on his phone doing everything except driving correctly.

"i'm gonna be sick." i said, trying to scare gilinsky.

"oh shit, out the door. out the fucking door." sammy and nate panicked.
"i'll drive slower, get a bag to yack in if you need one." he replied, slightly panicked.
"i was just kidding." pointing my finger, laughing at nate and sammy.

talia
10:56am
"may i please have orange juice and french toast with over easy eggs and bacon please? thank you." i smiled at the waiter, i was last to order. i was sitting next to gilinsky who was clenching his jaw, staring down the waiter. i put my hand on his to reassure him everything was okay. he grabbed mine and interlocked his hand in mine.

"talia where were you last night?" johnson teased.
"nowhere what do you mean." i scoffed.
"she's so wild and she's not even twenty one yet." sammy said.
"no i am not, i'm a lady."
"the party we were at last night proves me wrong." sammy said.

"what did you do." gilinsky asked, looking down at me.
"i kinda drank so much, i got a lil wild and did a lot of stuff on camera that sam recorded."
he pulled out his phone then showed gilinsky all the videos.

"lil ma is wild." nate laughed. gilinsky clenched his jaw, i looked to johnson who was also looking at gilinsky.
"well i mean, you do know how to dance baby wilk." gilinsky poked my sides as he watched the videos.
we both smiled, he always does this. it's funny of how overprotective he is but he always breaks it by saying something funny.