Chapter 43

Author's Perspective

Jin was sitting blankly on the bench near his boyfriend, Namjoon. Their heart beats were heavy and they were just waiting for the doctor to come out of the room. 

Then they heard the click sound of the door and both stood up to reach the doctor.

"D-doctor, h-how is he?" Jin asked with his heavy breaths and the doctor took a long breath before saying.

"Sir, we are really sorry, you have to choose between the patient or the child" and it was enough to give Jin a heart attack. 

He covered his mouth with his palms as his eyes widened. 

"N-no, don't say this. Please. Please save both of them" 

"Sir we can't" 

And Jin's legs started to tremble and he knelt down on the ground.

Taehyung had only one reason to live and now he could live only after the sacrifice of his own child. How could that be fair with the innocent's heart?

Taehyung would definitely kill himself if he would find out about it but Jin didn't even let Taehyung sacrifice himself.

What to choose? 

What to say? 

Jin was silent in the shock. 

~~~~

The ravenette was sitting in his cabin in front of his large desk. The cabin consisted of his mother, his manager and him.

"Mam, taking headquarters to Seoul isn't an easy step," the manager said.

"But it isn't impossible either" his mother said as she kept on sipping the tea.

"Yes mam, but it will require..."

"Money? You have it" Jungkook said in between.

"But sir, not only money, it will take time too" the manager continued.

"Listen, we are buying the multiplex in Seoul to make the headquarters. And this building will be sold out and the money we'll get, we can use it in shifting of our company" 

"But sir it can be risky" 

"I don't care, just tell me how fastly it can happen," Jungkook asked in his cold tone.

"Maybe, months"

"How much?"

"Not sure, 2 to 3" the manager said.

"I want it to be done as soon as possible, and it's final" Jungkook stood up as he stomped his hands on the table and went out.

"Don't worry about the money, just do what he says," Jungkook's mother said and the manager nodded.

Jungkook was walking fastly through the beautiful large gallery. He was stomping his shoes onto the ground which created the hitting sound.

He just turned at the turn of the gallery, and he didn't notice that he was bumped into someone.

"Oh I am really sorry, I didn't see you coming" the girl panicked and raised her head to look at the ravenette.

"Jungkook?"

"Rose?" 

"Oh my gosh, I was just here to meet you. How are you honey? I was out for many days. You might have missed me" she threw her arms on him to hug but he didn't hug back.

"Rose, can we talk?" Jungkook asked in a serious tone and dragged the girl with him into his car.

"Umm, naughty, why in the car? We can go to the hotel room" she smirked and Jungkook sighed hard.

"Rose, I, um, I am so sorry"

"Why? What's wrong?" She asked, slightly scared.

"Rose, listen... I just, I just can't" Jungkook pulled out his ring and placed it on her hand and she looked down at her hand.

"W-why? Did I do something?" A tear scrolled down her cheek and her bottom lip whimpered as she tried to control her sobs.

"Rose, you are such an amazing person and I adore you for that. But I can't continue this fake relationship. I can't fake this smile anymore. My heart is already taken and I am sorry I can't give you my love" Jungkook held her hand into his own as he said those words.

"Y-you love someone else?" She asked and Jungkook nodded.

"I am sorry" Jungkook whispered and she cried into her hands.

"Then w-why did you pretend to be like this? Why didn't you tell me before so that I couldn't have seen so many dreams with you" she pulled Jungkook's collar and cried.

"Rose, please don't cry. I wanted to tell but I was suppressed by my father. I am really sorry. Rose..." She slapped him and walked out of the car and Jungkook just sat inside. 

He somewhere was feeling bad for her but somewhere he was satisfied that now he didn't have to be in a fake relationship.

~~~~

The blonde was lying on his bed peacefully. His hands were connected to the IVs to transfer nutrition and blood into his body.

He whimpered lightly as the light fell on his eyes in the bright morning. He blinked his eyes and slowly opened them up.

He was surprised to see that he was at an unfamiliar place. He turned his head and the room was empty with the sound of machines only.

He looked down at his belly and his eyes widened to see that his belly wasn't round. It means the baby wasn't inside. 

He tried to sit up quickly and he screamed loudly for someone to tell him where his baby was. 

He wanted to run outside and search for his baby but his hands were connected with the slim pipes and needles. He couldn't resist and pulled them out of his hand, without caring about the blood that was flowing from the bruise. 

He was in a long blue-white dress. He stumbled as he stood from the bed and he was unable to stand properly.

He cried hardly as he held his stomach, feeling the emptiness without his baby. 

"HYUNG?" 

"HYUNG?" 

"MY BABY, WHERE IS MY BABY?" Taehyung came out of his room and the doctors panicked to see him in such a way.

"No, you shouldn't have done that. Oh gosh, you need to come with us right now" the doctor said and held him but Taehyung struggled to get out of his grip.

"My baby, where's my baby?" Taehyung sobbed hard and whimpered because of the weakness.

"TAE" Jin saw his brother and he walked to him.

"Hyung, hyung, my baby where is my baby? Please hyung. Tell me. Tell me where's my baby? Who took him? I need my child." Taehyung sobbed as he clutched his brother's shirt but Jin remained silent.

"My baby... I need my baby" Taehyung sobbed hard and soon he blacked out. He fell down unconscious and the doctors rushed to him to get him into the room again.

*****

Do I even need to say something?

Hope you like it.