54

Yoongi's POV

I was sitting in the corner of my room embarrassed as hell. I haven't slept at all and I love sleep. I still couldn't get over the fact that I kissed Jimin's cheek and ran off like a bitch. "I'm a damn disgrace". I sighed. "I agree".

 "I agree"

Namjoon was next to me and I jumped. "The hell?!?". I grabbed my chest and Namjoon laughed at me. "Your in here why?". I asked. "Well, I think its better to be me rather then Jin". Namjoon said. "The school called and Jin was the one to pick up the phone and he's in the killing stage now". Namjoon said.

"So... Hyung knows about the fight?". I asked and Namjoon nods. "Oh... Shit". I gulped. "You'll be fine". Namjoon tells me and I smiled. "He's going to let someone else kill you, he will NOT ruin his nails for anything". Namjoon grins and I felt scared all over again. "Now what's wrong with you? You look defeated". Namjoon said. "I'm a bitch". I replied. "Oh? Explain".

After I told Namjoon what happen, he just nodded a few times. "Your not a bitch Yoongi". Namjoon said. "I'm not?". I asked and Namjoon shook his head. "Your a pussy". I glared at him. "How am I something I don't even like?". I asked. "What?". Namjoon said. "How do you even know that word? Your eight". I said.

"And for you to say something like that to a five year old, this world...". I shook my head. "What are you ta...". "Does Jin know that your saying such a hurtful word?". I asked. "Because he will faint, I can't believe your the smart one, I-I'm so damn hurt right now". I held my chest. "The fuc...".

"Now your saying the F word?!? For shame!". I yelled. "So Jimin". Namjoon says and I went quiet. "Wh-what about him?". I said blushing. "So saying his name will make you quiet? Noted". Namjoon laughs. "And you said you kissed his cheek and ran right?". Namjoon asked. "Y-yes". I stuttered. "Why don't you just ask him out already". Namjoon said. "I-I scared ok".

Namjoon raised a brow at me. "I'm just... I don't...". Namjoon sighs and grabs my shoulder. "Look, I know your scared I understand but don't waste time ok? You never know what will happen if you don't". Namjoon's words made me relax and I smiled. "Thanks". I said. "Anytime, now come, we have a job". Namjoon says and we walked out.

 Namjoon says and we walked out

Namjoon and I walked in the room and Jin stared right into my soul. "Namj...". "I'm not helping you". I turned to Namjoon with disbelief. "I like sex so... no". Namjoon went and sat next to Jin. "Yoongi". Jin grumbles darkly and I almost pissed myself. "Y-yes Hyung?". I said trying to calm my heart down. "You got suspended". Jin replied.

"I'm so...". "For a week". Jin cuts me off. I didn't say anything. "Got nothing to say? not even he deserves it?". Jin asked. "What?". My eyes widened at Jin and so did Namjoon's. "The hell?". Namjoon says and Jin turns to him. "I mean accident or not he deserved it". Jin said. "Thank you!". I cheered. "Your still suspended Yoongi". Jin glared at me. "Sorry Hyung". I bowed. "Its fine, let's start".

"What exactly are we stealing this time?". I asked. "Stealing?". Jin says. "Is that what you think we do?". Jin asked me. "You gave off that impression, yes". I replied. "Yoongi sweetie". Jin laughed. "We don't steal, we take and what we take belonged to us first". Jin said. "Basically, we got the right to take it". Hoseok adds.

"Got it, so what is it?". I asked. "We are not "stealing" anything". Jin said. "So what are we doing?". I looked around and everyone had a grin on their face. "Killing". Jin said and I looked at him. "Wh-what?". I stuttered.

"We are killing someone".