Chapter Five...Who the hell are you?!

3rd Person Pov

Emmet giggled as the small baby raptor fell onto his knees and rolled around. "Hello, there little one! What's your name?" Rex turned and looked at him from feeding an adult raptor and smiled.

"It's Bucky." Emmet smiled and petted its small blue head.

"Bucky's a very cute name. It suits him well." Rex chuckled feeding a streak to the last raptor and joined Emmet on the floor. "You know Rex I-" Emmet started before turning his head and blushing. When did Rex get this close to him? His face was just mere inches away from his face. Rex smirked and tilted his head to the side.

"What was that Emmet?"

"What?" Rex laughed and brought up his left knee and leaned onto it.

"You were about to say something?" Emmet blushed from embarrassment and looked back down while placing his hand on his cheek.

"I-I-I'm sorry. I've just been a little frazzled lately." Rex nodded and turned his attention back towards the baby raptor that laid itself on Emmet's lap. "Could you teach me to be hardcore like you?" Rex snapped his head up towards Emmet and seemed to be taken back by this. "Something recently happened to me and I...I just want to change." Rex frowned and leaned back against the wall crossing his arms in the process.

"Why do you wanna change? What happened?" Emmet frowned but continued to pet the raptor on his lap. "Emmet?"

"Hmm?" Rex frown deepened while his eyes glared towards the males back.

"Tell me what happened." Emmet sighed and ceased petting the raptor.

"I overheard my ex-girlfriend talking about me. She...wasn't saying nice things about me either." Emmet sniffed and closed his eyes trying to hold back tears. "I...she..." he took a deep breath and rubbed his eyes. "She talked about how childish I was, she didn't like my goofy ways or how I really didn't care for this apocalypse-berg thing that was going on. But the truth was I was so worried, scared even about this whole thing. I didn't know what day everyone would be taken from me or would change. I was scared about losing Lucy, my friends, everyone..." Emmet chuckled and shook his head. "I lost two people I cared about that day." Tears streaked down his face but he didn't dare wipe them away. "Heh...then all of my friends get captured and taken to God knows where...and I just sitting here...petting a baby raptor."

Rex glared and looked towards the side. Why the hell did Emmet want to go save them? It's not like they did anything good. Then again he doesn't remember most things that Emmet had said. It angered him though about how Emmet talked about Lucy. He always knew she was a bitch in disguise. He sighed and stood up and walked towards the door, gripping the door handle in the process.

"I can help you find them. But I don't want you to change Emmet. The male blushed and shifted his baby blue eyes up towards Rex. "I...don't want you to change." Rex then smirked and turned his head towards him. "Besides...I like you like that...I don't meet many kind people now and days." He then opened the door and moved towards the side. "You coming out or what?" Emmet nodded and softly placed the raptor down on the floor before standing up and following Rex out of the room.

With Benny:

I frown as I stare at the unconscious guards on the floor. I sigh and turned towards the doctor who was shivering in his chair.

"Are you good at fixing stuff?" He gulped and shifted his glasses upwards.

"Uh y-yes! I am a doctor after all." Benny nodded and held up his robotic arm and face it towards him.