Prologue

Hey guys... I've been wanting to write this for a while. I do struggle to always write... so if anyone fancies  co-writing let me know!!!! Anyway... here's some info on both characters... I may change the title not such yet.

Louis loves being an omega- he loves the sweet smell that surrounds him and the gracefulness that comes with being an omega. He loves that one day he could have an alpha who would care for and protect him. Lead Him through life when he needs help. But he's scared of what could happen if the alpha that finds him isn't the alpha he imagined. He doesn't want another controlling man in his life to dictate what he does and when. As years go by he becomes more guarded and scared.

What Louis does hate is how vulnerable he becomes during heat. He hates the burn he feels that never seems to cool down. The itch he cannot itch. He's put up with that happening every month since he turned 13.

Louis has had bad experiences with alphas and although he doesn't lose hope that one day he'll meet the perfect alpha for him, those experiences make Louis shudder. They make him wary and cautious, it makes his free spirit a little less free.

Harry is an alpha. A strong, protective, intelligent and caring alpha. He was brought up around two women who taught him right from wrong. Taught him more than his school ever did. He felt he had a good understanding of omegas, what they needed and how he could help them when needed. He loved life and his job although sometimes it got frustrating when people assumed just because they put his name down to photograph an event that he would do it. He had a reputation for taking no bullshit from anyone, he was known to refuse jobs when he didn't want to do them and snap when people didn't listen. That was business, he had to be respected and listened to- it was his business, his job. But no one knew just how much he craved to hold an omega in his arms and protect them from the world!