i love you

The next day Daddy became even more protective. She seemed stressed about something which was making her more on edge. She was in and out of Barbs cell every bloody half hour. Right now she has me against the wall next to the showers.
"Daddy please, I need to take a shower" I say, trying to get past her.
"So what mama ive seen you before" she persists, trying to get me to have one with her.
I just shove her arm away and enter one of the cubicles. My hand reaches out to shut the curtain but Daddy suddenly grabs it and shoves me back.
"You better not be hiding anything from me mama." Her tone is threatening.
It scares me.
"Im no-!"
My towels are gone.
There was one around my neck hiding the hickie and another wrapped around my body.
Her eyes quickly scan my body, not missing the dark blemish on my skin.
"She fuckin attacked me Duarte, I was asleep!"
She didnt hear me.
She was gone.
___________

The night went by peacefully. Frankie left me alone. She probably guessed what happened.
The next morning I wasnt greeted by Daddy at the door. She wasnt waiting at a table to interrogate me about Frankie either.
Tears pricked at my eyes and a lump formed in my throat.
I asked a cookie if theyd seen her and they pointed towards one of the bottom cells. It wasnt Barbs.
I hesitantly walk towards it at and hover near the enterance. Instead of bursting in I decide to listen. I catch faint snippets of a conversation.
"C'mon baby you can do it"
"Are you crazy? Im not gonna......" a door slammed making me miss the end of the sentence.
"Do it for me mama."
"For you Daddy. I love you."

"I love you too."

Yall aint prepared for this shit.
Im back bitches.