I Am Reese-20

Hey Guys! This isn't a real chapter! It's a mash up of a couple of Reese's videos. But I'm gonna count it as Chapter 20 anyways.

 I Am Reese-20

"So, it seems that everyone on the Internet has done a 'Ten Things I Hate Video' so I decided that I'm going to do one too," I said into the camera. "So, uh, here I go."

"I hate when it's one of those rare times that I'm actually doing laundry in the house and when I go to put the stuff that was in the washer in the dryer, there's already stuff in the dryer." I said. "At that point I just want to go on a pshycotic rampage and just kill everyone in the house, because that is ridiculous."

"And it makes it even worse if I find clothes in there that I have been looking for forever," I continued. "No, just, no."

"I hate when when teachers are erasing the board and they leave one little speck of marker on it. And it seems that they erase everywhere but there; they go on both sides of it, they go above it, under it, but they never erase it. So for the whole class period I'm just staring at it like, 'My Gosh, I'm gonna kill you when I get the chance you stupid little speck.'" I said. "And then the teacher has the nerve to give me a bad grade because I wasn't listening when it was their fault that the speck was there distracting me from my education."

"I hate when I'm at school and in the hallways I see a lot of good looking guys but then somehow when I get into my actual classroom, they all disappear and I just feel insulted. Like did they just gather all the people that weren't amazing looking and put them into one classroom; meaning that the school thought I was ugly?"

"I hate when I'm eating something off a fork or a spoon and when I put it in my mouth there's nothing on it because it fell off on the way to my mouth. Because after that I just can't get a different part of the food onto the utensil, I have to find the one that dropped and put it into my mouth, no matter how long it takes me. I just feel like that one food piece was trying to escape and that that should be it's punishment for even attempting that."

"I hate when I'm on the Internet or anything else and they have those teenager posts that say something that relate to teenagers and they say something that I always feel and I'm just like, 'Am I no longer original?" I said. "Because I always thought that my thoughts were mine, but to have fifty freakin' million other people out there thinking the same things as me is creepy, not comforting."

"I hate when my mom yells my name from downstairs and when I call back to ask what she wants she doesn't answer and I'm just sitting on my bed yelling for her to answer me answering her so I end up going downstairs and then she wants me to get something from upstairs for her."

"I hate when people who are slow readers volunteer to read in front of the class," I said. "I understand that not everyone is on the same pace, but don't put me through misery by reading like a fucking turtle who has that snail stuff underneath it."

"Like, I had this one guy in my class in the seventh grade who had glasses but never wore them because they were ugly and his dad chose them out without him," I started. "And he always volunteered to read but because he never wore his glasses, he'd always have his face pressed up against the book like some kind of pillow but he still couldn't see it so he'd read so slow that I wanted to kill myself. Plus the book was Tom Sawyer. I don't see how the situation could get any worse."

"I hate the fact that when I'm watching a movie, my whole family decides that that is the time to ask me where a fuckin' Tomagatchi is," I said. "The point is, don't ask me to find something that I have not seen since the first airing of the Full House; especially when I'm watching my movies."