Glacier?!?! Part 2

Zane's POV

I was surprised at the fact that Cole kissed me! We let go for the lack of air. 'Did he just kiss me?' I thought to myself. "I-I'm sorry." Cole said. "Its fine!" I said, excitedly. I hugged Cole. He was the first one I felt comfortable with. I felt like this could work. "Should we tell the others?" I ask. "No. Not yet." Cole said. I nodded and continued to walk with him. We made it to the training room and started to train. Nya gave me the look. She pulled me aside and said, "You love Cole, don't you? I totally ship it." I was confused. "Ship what?" I ask. "You and Cole!" She said. I remembered something like this when she told me she shipped GreenFlame. I couldn't believe that she shipped Kai and Lloyd. But now she ships me and Cole. We ship Nya and Jay. I was a little dizzy, so I sat down. I was tired from training. I went to bed as Nya cooked dinner. I woke up before dinner was done and went out to see the others playing 'Fist To Face 2'. Nya was finishing the last of dinner. I sat at the table and read a book. Cole came over and sat with me. Dinner was ready and we ate. I went straight to bed.

Thanks for reading another short or almost short chapter! I hope you enjoy the book and the chapter! Comment any idea for the next chapter and the chapters name! Bye!

Maelyn out!~

Word count: 263!