chapter 11. ♡

beomgyu suddenly lifted his head when, he heard soft snores come from beside him.

inhee was asleep. he chuckled to himself and smiled at her cuteness.

beomgyu gently nudged her and she fluttered her eyes open.

inhee rubbed her eyes and pushed her own spectacles up, "sorry for falling asleep." she sheepishly giggled.

"it's fine, you look cute sleeping." the boy replied while reaching down for his computer and notebook, turning a light shade of pink.

inhee too, turned pink.

the couple studied and studied until, it was time for the library to close.

they stepped outside the library and turned to look at each other. "i-."

beomgyu got interrupted mid sentence by someone screaming, "no no no!!"

they turned to look, only to find chinsun.

"please! my textbooks are in there! i have to study tonight! i have 3 tests tomorrow!! please mrs. librarian lady please!!!!" she yelled.

the librarian was nowhere to be found. beomgyu felt a pang if guilt, but kept walking forward with inhee to drive her home.

chinsun  managed to annoy the librarian so much, she ran in to grab her stuff. "thank you so much!!" she yelled while running back outside, only to be greeted by the worst possible thing.

there, right beside her car, inhee and beomgyu stood, kissing.

chinsun felt tears swelling up in her eyes. they fell when she saw the next thing, they weren't just kissing, they were fully making out.

chinsun didn't want beomgyu to see her, so she decided to walk home in the rain. she would come and get her car in the morning.

chinsun's house was a 17 minute walk from the library and she already completed half of it until, the rain came down.

she scrambled to get to safety. she had 3 textbooks, a laptop, her phone, and all her notes in her bag. now they were soaked.

chinsun found a cafe and attempted to go in, but they were closed. she wiped the water off her phone and checked the time, 10:24 pm it read.

she sighed and made her way into the supermarket next door. where she would buy an oversized jacket to put over her backpack, and a poncho for her to wear and cover her books.

chinsun made her way home, carrying 45lbs and softly crying.