-16-

Tom and Tord were outside, bundled in cold weather clothes, to keep them warm. They were outside on the front lawn, building snowmen. There were about five so far, but they were working together to build one big one.

Tom smiled, patting the snow onto the giant monstrous pile. It was starting to take shape, and it looked something like a fish. Tord was at the front, carving the eyes out. After they had finally finished the giant snow sculpture, they took a step back to admire it. It took them three hours to complete, but boy was it worth it. It looked pretty amazing. Before Tord could say anything about their hard work, his phone went off, reminding him of a certain event. His and Edd's date. Tord's smile fell as he turned off his reminder.

"Sorry, Tom. I have to go get ready for a date with Edd. Let's hang out again tomorrow?" Tord asked. Tom thought for a second, before nodding.

"It's not like I have anything else to do, really." Tom said, shrugging. They went inside, Tord quickly taking off his snow things. He put them in a small basket, and rushed to his room. He had to quickly get ready. Tom looked after Tord with a certain longing. He shook his head slightly, and walked into the kitchen to make a cup of tea, and maybe take a nap.

Tom quickly took off his coat, and his scarf, along with his other accesories. He put them in the small basket labeled 'Winter Things.'

After Tom made his tea, he took it into his room. Tom set the tea on his nightstand, and laid down. He sighed. Feelings are confusing. Tom pulled up his sleeve, looking at the faint scars. It's been a while since he cut. He can only imagine the scars on his thighs looked the same.

Ever since Tom had been hanging out with Tord, he'd been.. happier, and more distracted. It was a nice change from the sadness that usually surrounded him. Tom smiled. Thanks Tord

Tord stood at the bottom of the stairs in nice clothing. Just a plain white dress shirt, black pants, and black shoes. Nothing too fancy, but enough to show that he put effort into his outfit. Edd came down a minute later, wearing almost the same thing, but with a green tie added.

"Are you ready to go?" Tord asked, smiling. Edd nodded, and opened the door for Tord. Tord said a quick 'thank you' while smiling. He got into the drivers side of the car. Edd always drives, why not have a little change? Edd got in, also smiling. You could see he was excited for the date.

The drive to the restaurant was filled with small talk, smiles, and laughter. It was a nice ride. They arrived, and waited in the line for a little bit. They finally got to the front.

"I reserved a table for two, for Tord?" Tord said. The waiter nodded, and grabbed two menus.

"Right this way, sirs." The waiter said, leading them to a table. The table was a two person table (as expected) Tord and Edd took a seat, and looked through the menu. Edd smiled, and grabbed Tord's hand across the table. Tord looked up in confusion. Edd looked at him with such love, and trust.

"I love you Tord." He said, squeezing Tord's hand lightly.

"I.. love you too."