i love you

Guys thank you so much for all the readers and votes. I never thought this book would make it this far but, It did so I thank all readers.

Recap: "James, do you hate me?"

---------------------------------

James's pov

---------------------------------

I looked at my mate with the most loving face I could ever make and said "Eina, i dont hate you, I love you. I could never love anyone but you. I looked for you since I was sixteen."

  With that I hugged her as hard as I could.

--------------------------

Eina's pov

--------------------------

  I was now in a bone crushing hug for James and I couldn't breath. But I didn't care, he said he loved me.

  I felt something swell in my chest, and it was very unfamiliar. I was starting to think it was love.

  I started to cry again but this time they were tears of love and happiness.

  I hugged him back with all I could. Man it felt good to be hugged.

  That's when I suddenly felt the pain in my side. Then I remembered I had gotten beat by Stacy earlier.

  I started to whimper in pain and James pulled back suddenly and looked at me.

  "Eina? What's wrong?" He said.  I didn't answer him I just looked away. I tried to hold back the whimpers but I couldn't.

  I saw my hands start to move towards my sides but I stopped them. But that didn't keep James from seeing this.

  James came toward me and lifted up my shirt. He got a good view of all the cuts and bruises, new and old, from my mid-rift to the bottom of my bra.

"Who did this?" James said very calmly. He was starting to scare me. I pulled away from him causing my self to fall off the bed.

  He came to help me concern on his face but I still kept backing away.

  My back hit the glass wall behind me and I looked back. We were on the second story.

  I looked back at James then back at the glass. In a split second decision I shifted and jumped out off the glass.

  I heard James call my name but it was to late I was already outside. I landed then took off towards the forest  with a speed I didn't know I had.

  Lily kept screaming in my head "GO BACK!! GO BACK TO OUR MATE!!!" But I just kept on going scared my pack will hurt me if I tell James they were the ones who hurt me.

------------------------------