Brothers (Alan & Severus)

I know

I know. This will probably suck.... But hey! Hope you enjoy. More coming soon? Maybe?

You opened the door to your boyfriends town house in London.
"Alan!"
You hadn't been dating for long, this being the first time you have been to his house. He called and said he wanted to show you something so of course you rushed over.
"If you jump out and scare me! I swear!" You warned as you walked into the main room living area. It screamed Alan. Warm and sophisticated.
"Al, you here?"
"He isn't back yet." The deep voice behind you spoke. You jumped and turned around. There leaning against the door way was..
"Severus?" It was Severus but without his robes. He was dressed in a long sleeved black shirt with the sleeves rolled up and... Jeans! Your mouth dropped. Did Alan know you had a thing for Snape? Maybe this was what he wanted to show you.
"You must be his new girlfriend." Your mouth was still wide open as he approached you with that sexy brow raised.
"Um.. Yes. I.. Am." Butterflies moved through your stomach and into your chest. It was so hard not to grab him and kiss him but you withheld, not wanting to ruin whatever was going on here.
"I've heard a lot about you." He had the typical Snape look about him, cold and distant. He held out his hand to you. "I'm Severus. Alan's brother."
A blush rose to your cheeks as you slipped your hand in his.
"Y/N."
"Pleasure to finally meet the woman who seems to be on his mind 24/7." While you were smiling like an idiot he was expressionless as he let go of your hand.
"I'm very lucky to have a man like him." It honestly was getting hard not to break this game you two were playing and kiss those perfect lips.
He just hummed in response and rolled his eyes.
"Don't tell Al that. Wouldn't want his ego to swell."
"Your brother isn't like that. He's sweet and charming. Alan's a wonderful man.... And lover... " You smiled up at him hoping he'd blush.
He didn't.
Severus' face turned into a sneer as he leaned closer. So close in fact his soft looking lips where inches away.
"You obviously don't know my brother well enough. Because he-" his sentence was cut short when you leaned up and kissed him. You couldn't take it anymore! He was so close and that angry Snape look was driving you crazy. You slipped your arms around his neck and smiled into the kiss. Severus groaned, grabbed your waist and pulled you against him, deepening the kiss with his skillful tongue. Your hands moved up to grip his silky black hair amazed it felt so real and soft. You felt a large warm hand wander under the seam of your pants and grabbed your ass tightly. Severus started to trail open mouth kisses down your neck. Which you happily leaned to the side for better access.
"Alan.." You moaned, giving his locks a soft tug. Ready for him to take you right there on the floor if need be. But it never came. His hot kisses on your neck stopped and the hand slipped from your backside. You groaned slipping your hands from his hair to his chest to push him back, your eyes opening in frustration. He had this devilish smirk like he knew something you didn't.
"I'm. Not. Alan."
You frowned, stepping back. "You don't have to keep playing this game. It's getting-" The sound of the front door opening and closing stopped you.
"Severus! Y/N is coming over. I want you on your best-" The familiar deep baritone voice yells before..
"Alan?" Your mouth drops over when non other than your boyfriend comes waking into the living room.
"-behaviour. Y/N? You're already here." He smiled at you, opening his arms which you gladly rushed into. Alan held you tight and kissed the top of your head. You pressed your embarrassed red face against his chest. "How long have you been here?" You looked back to Severus, who seemed deeply pleased with himself.
Oh my god you kissed your boyfriend's twin brother. You almost had sex with ....him.
"After you called, I uh, I rushed over. And umm. Not too long," You were honeslty lost for words.
"I explained to Y/N that I was your brother." Severus drawls, "Sorry for ruining your surprise."
You looked up at Alan, confused. Mostly because you thought Severus would tell Alan about your little make out session.
"I was going to make dinner so you could meet-"
"Me. Now if you two will excuse me, I need to take a shower." Severus gave you one last glance before walking out of the room.
"Sorry love." Alan frowned down at you. "Hope he wasn't to awful."
Oh no. Your face blushed deep red.
"No! No he was very um welcoming." You slipped your arms around his neck and pressed your already kiss swollen lips to Alan's. It was sweet and loving. The opposite of Severus' kiss which was intense and lustful. They both made your head spin. "I missed you." You murmured against his sweet lips.
"I've missed you too," he held you close, tilting your chin up. "I'm going to start dinner. Want to help?" You loved watching Alan cook but you loved helping him more. You nodded causing him to smile that heart stopping smile. He grabbed your hand and led you to the kitchen.
So the big secret was Alan's twin brother Severus. This was a lot to take in but you could handle it right? Two handsome men in the same house.. Right...