Room 318

"I need a job" I say through the phone to my best friend Connie. I'm sitting on my bed In my new apartment that I just recently moved into, most of my stuff unpacked. I try not to do my regular 10 second checks because I'm in my new apartment. At an attempt to focus my attention on something happy I get off my bed and walk around, fixing the crease that lies where I once was.

"Ave, hon you literally just moved out two days ago. You probably still need to unpack and decorate right? I mean you love doing those things" I smile because I almost forgot how well Connie knew me. I do love making things look appealing and neat. I wouldn't call myself a perfectionists, but Connie wouldn't think twice about calling me out on it. I don't think it's that big of a deal but Connie argues and says it's a bit obsessive.
"Oh...mhm" is all I could manage, I didn't want her knowing I had already placed everything out just the way I wanted it in only two days of living here. I play with the lace on my mid length skirt and try to straighten it out so I don't look like a wrinkled mess.

"Oh no" Connie says I get this anxious feeling because I'm afraid the mood changed.
"What? Connie what?"
"You've already unpacked haven't you?!" She semi shouts through the phone. I take a deep sigh of relief and put my free hand on my chest suddenly relaxed that it's nothing serious.

________________________________________________________________
I found myself searching online for a job opportunity that might interest me. I finally came across something that caught my eye...

______________________________________
As I walk into the hotel I look around in amazement. The ceiling was covered with stained glass art of the most beautiful looking angels. The walls were a dark Blue but not so much to where they was black. Just the main entryway was huge and I couldn't help but think that the rich people around me didn't absorb the same Beauty as I did. They didn't even bother to look around and take it all in, instead they went on with there lives as if this whole place wasn't amazing.

Something broke my train of thought as my papers fell across the marbled floor. A man in a gray three piece suit ran right into me knocking me to the ground. He appeared to be about 30ish and in a rush, grasping his phone to his ear. He walked quickly and barely glanced at me as I attempted to grab my glasses from off the floor.

"Excuse me" I said, rather lightly but when I realized he hadn't heard, I spoke up.

"Sir excuse me!" I yelled. I felt the eyes of everyone in the room on me. A blush made its way to my checks.

"Sherrie Im going to have to call you back." Said the random man as he didn't take his piercing eyes off me. He walked towards me in a fast pace and I suddenly got chills. He was calm and collected, oddly handsome.

He walked up to me looking me strait in the eyes. He was almost a whole foot taller than me. The strange man knelt down to pick up my glasses from the ground and put them back on my face. His eyes were a warm blue, like the ocean, and his hair a blackish brown color.
Adjusting his suit and giving me a half smile, which I pleasantly returned, he bending down a little to make our eyes meet. He then gently tapped the top of my head and said something that made my smile drop

"Sorry kid." His minty fresh breath still hanging in the air as he walked off chuckling lightly.

I am NOT a kid,  I thought to myself with a smug look in my face. Picking up the last of my fallen papers I realize I'm late for my interview!  I rush to the front desk and ask for specific directions to where in this big hotel the interview will take place. Of course, the blond bimbo only mumbled "the 12th floor" while twisting her gum around her fingers. I so badly wanted to give her some of my hand sanitizer but I was already late as it was. So instead, I satisfied my urge by putting some on myself.

I reached floor twelve in hopes of maybe a conference room somewhere in sight but there was noting. I wondered around hoping for an employee to guide me in the right direction for I was already 14 minutes late as it was. Finally an older women seemingly a maid turned the corner.

"I'm sorry, excuse me..." I took a pause to glance at her name tag "Mia? Will you tell me where the interviews are being held for the maids? I just can't seem to fin-"

She cuts me off and instead replaces my voice with her heavily spoken Spanish.

I blinked fast, trying hard to understand what she was saying but I barely understood. She left in a fit of rage and I tried my hardest to re cap what just happened.

I think she said something about room 318 and how he wasn't a nice man and to be careful. I quickly rush to room 318, hoping for a response of some kind though there was none. I took another shot at knocking and realized the door was already open just by a crack.

I stepped through the white door and into a huge room filled with black and white furniture. I stood and took the view in a moment before I heard a husky voice clear his throat.

Looking to the left of me, I see a very much NAKED man standing in front of me with a big smile plastered across his smug face.

It was the mysterious man from downstairs...