Chapter 44

Author's Perspective

Jungkook sat still in his car as he watched the ring on the seat. He sighed and threw it out. He stomped his hands on the steering wheel frustrated.

He closed his eyes tightly because he was feeling anxiety, well that wasn't new for him but he was being anxious, very anxious. 

It felt like something was wrong with him but he didn't know what. He thought, what actually was good with him? Nothing. But somewhere in his heart he was feeling the pain.

"Gosh, is Tae okay?" He asked himself as he opened up his eyes.

"I can't do anything, I don't know how to reach him. It's just useless. I am totally useless" he hit his hands on the steering very angrily.

"Why? Why is this all happening? Why did everything have to finish before it started? WHY?" He yelled frustrated to no one. 

"I used to watch him in my dreams but now it all became a nightmare. Where can he be? How is he? I just don't know how to reach him. I just don't know" he cried as he rested his head into his hands.

"I will find you Tae, and I will never ever let you go again. Because you are forever mine and I am forever yours. And no one can change it. Not even us" he said fiercely as he touched the fabric of the sweater under his coat that Taehyung had gifted him.

"I will find you" 

~~~~~~

The blonde was lying on the bed in unconsciousness. The dried stains of tears were visible on his pale cheeks. 

He was shaking slightly in his sleep and was mumbling something about his baby. He was whimpering on the bed as his thoughts haunted him.

His mind was filled with screams and cries of his baby. His childish cries echoed in his brain and Taehyung was getting anxious to open his eyes.

He was shaking hardly now. His hands clutched the blanket and he was turning his head desperately.

He suddenly opened up his eyes and sat up. 

"Baby, my baby" he sobbed hardly as he turned around.

He could hear, he could hear the same cries which were colliding in his ears.

"BABY" he screamed and the doctor entered the room.

"Shh, stay still. Don't get up. Just stay still" the lady tried to calm him down but he was just sobbing.

"W-where is my baby? I can hear him. I need my baby" Taehyung begged the lady to just look at him with pity.

"Please, tell me where is my baby?"

And then the door flew open. His hyungs entered the room smiling widely at him and Jin's arms were holding a little life wrapped into the blankets.

"B-baby, my baby" Taehyung cried and looked at the crying child as his hyung walked to him.

Taehyung spread out his shaking arms desperately to hold his little life into it. Jin leaned over and placed the baby into his arms and the blonde's lips formed a smile but tears flowed down from his eyes after being overwhelmed as he held his baby.

Taehyung pulled the baby near to his chest and softly stroked his back and the child's sobs disappeared as he heard his omma's heartbeats peacefully.

"It's a baby boy," Namjoon said and showed his dimple smile.

Taehyung leaned over and pecked the little boy in his arms who just fell asleep after lying in his warm and comfortable embrace. 

"My angel, my life" Taehyung whispered and nuzzled his nose with his little son.

Jin smiled warmly at the two of them and Namjoon hugged him. 

"Look here" Jin pulled out his phone to take their picture.

"Say Kimchi," Namjoon said and Taehyung smiled and they captured the adorable moment on the phone.

"Mm, decide a name for the baby" Jin squealed and Taehyung blinked his doe eyes in confusion.

"Yes, decide on a name," Namjoon added.

"Mmm, What about Yeonjun?" Jin asked.

"No what about Soobin?" Jin asked and Taehyung was getting more confused because both the names were cute.

"Hyung, they both are cute" Taehyung's lips formed and pout and he looked down at his baby and brushed his thumbs softly on the little life's fragile cheeks.

He closed his eyes as he started to think deeply. 

"Junkyu, my baby" Taehyung exclaimed.

"Aww cute," Jin said.

"You know hyung, I once had a teddy who was my bestie. I named it Junkyu, and this is my Junkyu now. My love, my life and my happiness. My cute little Junkyu" Taehyung smiled at his little asleep baby.

The blonde leaned over to peck his soft delicate cheeks as he admired the cuteness of his son.

The little boy clutched the blonde's long slim finger into his tiny fists and Taehyung cooed at his adorableness.

"I love you Junkyu"

******

The comeback.

It was lit. I still can't help but watch it again and again.

And the album is heavenly awesome

And the album is heavenly awesome. I love the song Make It Right the most. Well all are amazing.

Keep on streaming ami🤗
Boys are already breaking records. UwU

Hope you like it.