Chapter 13: The Meeting I

"Give me a watermelon crush juice please" Yeoul placed her order with a polite smile as she kept Minyeol closed to her side. After she paid her drinks, both of them exited the store and decided to head straight back home.

It reminded her how Jimin had stopped calling her after that night, she expected his call and it upset her when she didn't receive any after few days. Deep down inside she wished to see Jimin to talk about Minyeol. Since they have came to this, it was the perfect time to tell him the truth.

Another thing was that, Taehwan made no effort to talk her since that night too. She felt bad for putting Taehwan in this situation even though knowing how long he waited for her. Yeoul failed to accommodate poor Taehwan in her heart maybe due to her endless love for Jimin. It could be change but why was she being ignorant?

Minyeol's voice snapped her back to reality as she found Minyeol bumped into someone and spilled the juice onto the owner's expensive shoes "Oh..my god.. I'm sorry" Yeoul crouched down to her son.

"Are you alright Minyeol?" she spun the poor kid around to ensure there was no major injury. Minyeol nodded frantically with a nervous smile "Mommy..I spilled the juice on this ahjussi..." he muttered cutely.

Yeoul let out a relief sigh "It is okay, mommy will handle that. As long as you are fine" she stroked Minyeol's cheeks,pulling him into a tight hug.

She arose from her feet "I apologize for ruining your shoes. That looks expensive. I will replace it with new one" Yeoul bowed with a worried look. She might not be an expert but the shoes appeared expensive, was it Gucci? Or something along the line?

Yeoul cussed in her head for being careless so she could kiss goodbye to her savings.

"But this was a gift though? I don't know where they bought this" his voice was deep and surprisingly manly. However, she thought it sounded familiar like someone from..no it couldn't be him? They were on tour anyways, what were they doing in Busan at this time. Nonsense.

Yeoul blinked confusedly as her eyes met his, since she freaked out something might happen to Minyeol, she didn't realize the guy before her had a mask covering his face.He's definitely taller than her and his presence was kind of intimidating.

"Ah..if it is possible if you could ask them so I can compensate you properly?" the young man gave her a wary look as if trying to get something out from his mind.

"Na Yeoul...You are Na Yeoul aren't you?" Yeoul flinched feeling defensive, she pulled Minyeol closed to her "And this is Minyeol.." he eyed the younger boy whom already had his face buried in his mother's waist.

"Wh-at..are you.. how do you even know me? And my son?" she took few steps back just because in worst case of scenarios this Gucci guy could be a creep. Negative thoughts kicked in as Yeoul was ready to sprint for life.

"TAE HYUNG!" a lean figure came running to his side accompanied by another small guy. To her surprised these guys also had masked on their face. What are they? A freaking mafia?

Taehyung glanced at the maknae and his hyung while giving an eye signal to Yeoul's direction, however as expected those two were too dumb to even understand him. He noticed they were scaring Yeoul and Minyeol, before these two ran away and destroyed Jimin's only chance, Taehyung pulled down his mask slightly earning disapproving shriek from Jungkook and Yoongi.

"Kim Taehyung what are you doing put that back!People will recognize you!" Yoongi hissed.

Yeoul gasped upon witnessing Taehyung's real face "You are..Bang-" before Yeoul could say anything, Jungkook clasped his hand over her mouth. People who passed by their area had started whispering and stealing glance at them.