0.6

"Ryan." I heard Spencer whisper.

"Ryan." He said again and I hummed feeling him shake me.

"Hey, Ryan." He said and I didn't respond. I'm sleeping. Seconds later I was on the floor. I groaned and laid down on the floor instead.

"Brendon has called you a zillion times!" He said and I sat up quickly. I removed the blanket from over me and he chuckled.

"Just kidding."

"Spencer!"

"What? I need you awake! We have shit to do."

"Like what?"

"I don't know, eat!"

"That's shit to do?"

"It keeps us alive and hydrated and you're the cook here so make something." He said and I sighed getting up.

"You're gonna miss me when I'm gone."

"You'll miss me." He corrected and I chuckled.

I heard my phone ring and I grabbed it from the nightstand. To my surprise Brendon was calling. I answered and walked to the kitchen.

"Hello?" I yawned and wiped my eyes.

"Oh, never mind. You're still tired." He said and I hummed.

"For what?"

"Well, to pick out a design for the new name. I've been looking through some websites for it and some are very cheap." He explained and I nodded putting the phone on speaker and setting it down over the microwave.

"I want eggs and bacon, fucker!" I heard Spencer say and I chuckled.

"Want some sausage with that?" I asked and forgot Brendon was on the line for a second.

"As long as it's your sausage." Spencer said and I looked at the phone. It's on fucking speaker. I grabbed it and turned off the speaker.

"That sounds great, yeah." I nodded even though he can't see me.

"Oh, okay, uh, I'll just call you later." He said and I couldn't respond since he hung up. I rubbed my face and saw Spencer leaning against the wall.

"Was that Brendon?" I nodded.

"Did he hear what I said?"

"Yeah, I just so happen to put it on speaker when you decided to talk."

"Oh, sorry about that. How did he react?"

"He didn't question it and just wanted the conversation to be over and hung up." I said and Spencer pursed his lips.

"I still don't see why you're wasting your time on this guy." He said and I sighed turning off the stove.

"Just sex." I said and he nodded.

"I know you want to fuck him but he's obviously–" I stopped him and kissed his lips. He was caught off guard and I pushed him back against the wall and felt his arms around me immediately.

"Motherfucker, I wanted to make the first move." He said and I chuckled pulling him to my room.

"I see what you meant, yes, it's just sex." He added and I nodded kissing his lips. I haven't had sex in a while so I really need this.

I met up with Brendon at the diner and he forced a smile when seeing me as if he wasn't already expecting me. I walked in and he stood up looking at my neck. I forgot Spencer had marked it, that fucking asshole.