Chapter 10: The Second Beat

After the games, V and Jungkook went to the Spa near the beach. The Spa attendant asked Jungkook and V to shower first before the massage.

Jungkook: Go ahead, you first..
V: You sure? we can just shower together..
Jungkook: It's ok but..
V: But you don't trust me?
Jungkook: Of course I do..
V: Then let's shower together, we can't waste time. I'm excited to eat. *smiles
Jungkook: Ok then..

Jungkook and V went to the shower naked. Jungkook feels kinda awkward but V making him comfortable.

V: Don't be shy, I'm not gonna do or say anything.. Let's just take a shower..
Jungkook: Good, coz' i feel awkward when I take shower with someone..
V: *smiles* You have a nice body though..
Jungkook: Oh stop that..

V splashes water in Jungkook's face.

Jungkook: Hey!
V: Gotcha..

Jungkook splashes water to V's face too.

V: Ahh you want splash war huh?
Jungkook: No No! *smiles

After showering, they went to the massage Spa and relaxing together. After the massage, they went into the small hut where the food banquet is waiting. They are amazed on the amout of food they saw.

V: Woah! That's a lot of food!
Jungkook: Yeah it is..
V: Let's go..

V started eating and Jungkook is staring at him because V eats too much.

V: Why are you staring?
Jungkook: Nothing! *smiles*
V: Hey Jungkook.. open your mouth..
Jungkook: Why?
V: I'll feed you..
Jungkook: Okay.. *opens mouth
V: There.. you have to eat a lot too. Forget about what happened.
Jungkook: It's not that easy you know..
V: But he's flirting with Jimin. You should just forget about him. If he can cheat at you now he can still do that in the future.
Jungkook: I guess you're right..
V: C'mon just eat.. we're here to have fun.
Jungkook: Alright..
V: Uhm, Jungkook..
Jungkook: Yes?
V: Can you still love someone after your first heartbreak?
Jungkook: I don't know..
V: I understand..
Jungkook: Why?
V: You wanna know why?
Jungkook: Wait, dont tell me you.. have.. a crush on..

Just when Jungkook about to finish what he was about to say, V quickly kissed Jungkook on his lips. Jungkook can't move and he can't decide wether to push V away or just accept the kiss.. He slowly closed his eyes and accepted V's kiss. He doesn't know that he is now feeling his Second heartbeat.

********************************

[Jin's Side]

Jin walked away with tears on his eyes. He decided to take a walk on the beach but then he saw Jimin on the way. He confronted Jimin.

Jin: Hey, I need to talk to you..
Jimin: What's up? You want some more? I can do it again..
Jin: Stop your nonsense, I want to ask you something..
Jimin: *evil smiles* really? I'll answer your question honestly but I need to do one thing first..
Jin: What is it?
Jimin: *punches Jin on the face* That!

Jimin punched Jin and Jin is lying on the floor. Jin stood up and wipes the blood from his mouth.

Jimin: Can I ask the question now?
Jin: You planned this are you?
Jimin: Me? *smiles* not me!
Jin: Stop lying!
Jimin: I'm not lying, I said I will answer your question honestly.
Jin: Then who?
Jimin: Hmmm..
Jin: Who?!
Jimin: He's now with Jungkook.
Jin: V? Impossible..
Jimin: Not impossible bro. He likes Jungkook. He's so smart that he actually managed to get Jungkook with his plan.
Jin: Then why did you do that thing to me? Is it planned too? why did you do it?
Jimin: Because i want to have fun with you and Jungkook. And it's my revenge because you save Jungkook from me. I really want to play with him so  I decided to agree with the plan because I want to get revenge.
Jin: He's not a toy! Stop fuckin' with us! and you're doing a bad thing to Jungkook, I only save him.
Jimin: Too late bro..
Jin: No it's not too late, I have to tell this to Jungkook..
Jimin: *smiles* Goodluck!

Jimin went to the small hut but he suddenly stopped when he saw Jungkook and V kissing each other. The tears from his eyes starts to fall and he ran away with broken heart.

Chapter 11: Farewell