Wildest Dream

"Say you'll remember me, standing in the nice dress, staring at the sunset babe. Red lips and rosy cheeks, say you'll see me again, even if it's just pretend." I whispered as our lips parted from our final kiss. I bit my lip to stop myself from crying, but heard myself sniffle and looked at her while crying. 

"I'm sorry." Was the last thing she said before she let go of my hand and slammed the door.

"And cut! Wow, that's a wrap everyone. Congratulations!" The director spoke and everyone clap their hands proudly, since they've been dying and plead us to act the movie they wanted to show the world. The set designers quickly arranged the mess in the room, since the final scene was about breaking up and throwing things.

"God Jennie, what you did on the final scene left my jaw on the floor. You act so natural that I thought it was really a true to life story." The director gave me a side- hugged and patted my head.

"Of course. I'm not an actress for no reason. Plus, Lisa is also a good actress." I spoke and cling my arm around her long arm, when she came back after she slammed the door.

"Well, Jennie is the best. I can't believe she chose me to be her partner, when there's a bunch of good actresses in the industry." Lisa spoke and chuckled. "But, I'm thankful that she chose me, because I can see her pretty face everyday." She continued and winked at me.

Don't fall for it, Jennie.

"Duh, you should be. Anyways, prepare for the premiere night tomorrow." The director chuckled and hugged both of us. "It was a wonderful to work with you two." She continued and smiled at us.

"Of course, we're the best." I heard Lisa laughed and we both went out.

"So, see you tomorrow?" Lisa put her hands inside her pocket and face me.

Fuck me, she looks so hot.

"See you." I spoke as my eyes accidentally glance to her lips.

"Hmm." She licked her lips and lean into me. Our lips are only inches apart and she smirked. "Want another kiss, Kim?"

"You have a girlfriend." I whispered and fake a smile.

"She doesn't have to know." I looked at her wide eyes and she just laughed. "Just kidding, I'm loyal. But, it was nice working with you." She hugged me and waved her hands before her car lost on my sight.

Premiere night came and I was probably late because of how I wanted to look stunning in front of everyone's eyes, including hers. I inhaled and exhaled because of nervousness and was more nervous when the chauffeur of my limousine announced that we arrived in our destination.

"Ms. Kim, what can you say about working with Ms. Manoban?"

"Is the movie a happy ending or tragic?"

"Can you give us some snippets from your movie?"

"Are you dating Ms. Lisa?"

I ignored the questions but was stunned at the last one. I just gave them a fake smile when I saw she's already here with her girl.

"Hey, it was nice seeing you again." I spoke and give a fake smile to her girl.

"Same as ours . Anyway, let's go now?" Lisa motioned me to go first and they followed.

All I heard was claps and shouts from them, and made me realize, I never really gave attention to the movie. I was busy just staring at the screen and my mind went off to somewhere.

"Well, I heard good feedbacks from all of you. So why not we should welcome the two main characters of the movie. Come up here Jennie and Lisa!"

"Woah, I can't believe it's already done, but the movie was so good. And thank you for watching it with us." I chuckled not from what I said, but for lying, cause, again, I didn't concentrate on the movie.

"Well, I have an announcement." Lisa spoke and smile form ear to ear.

"From the look of your face, I think it's a good announcement." The host said.

"It really is, cause Miss Kim and I are officially dating." Silence filled the room, but then erupted with whistles and shouts.

"Woah, we didn't know that. But congratulations. You two will make a beautiful couple. Miss Kim, are you okay?"

Jennie, just inhale and exhale. This is just a dream.

"My girl is probably shock from my announcement. But, she'll get over it." Lisa grinned and winked at me.

She called me "My girl". Oh my pussy and the hole of my vagina, please don't shout.

"You have a girlfriend, Lisa."

"Who? You?" She just smiled and kiss me on my lips. "I don't have any girlfriend, you're the first one."

"What about the girl you're with tonight?"

"Who? Me? Psh girl, I won't date this idiot over here. I'm her best friend, don't worry." The girl appeared and smirked.

"Oh" Was all my mouth could speak.

"Well, how about we will talk about this later?" Lisa suggested and I just nodded.

Holy mother of legs, please don't be a slut tonight.

That was a lazy me. Don't mind the mistakes cause I'm sleepy af. Damn, I'm too lazy this month. And I'm actually working on a JenLisa story, I hope y'all will read it. Peace out!