First Muster: Chapter 6

***

***

Alice doesn't want Yeora to know that she's bringing her to the Lagoon. She doesn't want to alarm her. Alice still don't know whether she's an enemy or not. The king has already left the country to attend his special meeting and Alice is to execute her plan without Yeora knowing.

I need to know first what she is before I conclude things. Maybe Seokjin is right about something being locked up inside her.

She tells herself that what she'll do is for the good of their king and the kingdom.

She let Yeora drink a tonic with sleeping agents in it. Soon after, Yeora fell asleep inside the old carriage they used. It was the only vehicle being accepted by the mermans. It signifies that they are worthy enough to see a glimpse of the wise mermen that lived in the lagoon far north of the kingdom.

The horse came to a stop and Alice asked for Seokjin's help to carry her out. Yeora is covered in the king's white veil labeling her as the king's property. Mermen may be wise but they're still vampires. The king's little snack on Yeora last night still left a hint of her sweet blood in the air.

Mermen were one of the most ancient vampires still living until now. Along with the Celestial vampires, they were considered as one of the most beautiful vampires of all races. Their mystical tail, beautiful voices that lures human in their lagoon, their porcelain skin and purple eyes were their trade marks. They are known for having a different taste of blood since they live in the waters. Their blood aren't the normal vampire blood.

Their blood is blue in color with a hint of gold specs that was believed to be consumed by only a celestial dragon for it was too powerful to be even consumed by a regular vampire. It's enough to keep a celestial vampire full for a whole week. Because of this, regular vampires hunted them down before even though they are not able to contain the power, not only for their blood but also for their exceptional gifts as well. Vampires did this because of their greed. Only the celestial dragons were worthy of their blood so they started killing those lowly vampires who tries to strip them off their power.

Just like how Yeowang was mandated to have her first prey, other celestial vampires were to. Everyone wanted a mermaid's tail as a gift and their blood so their number dwindled until several were only left living here in Jimin's kingdom. Celestial vampires are already dwindling too making their chance of survival increase but also their purpose isn't their anymore.

Vampire mermen were only Jimin's residence here. For some reason, vampire mermaids came missing, all of them. The king protected them and for that they were too loyal to the king.

Alice looked over the clear lagoon taking note that it was too quiet. There are no one around. Seokjin is behind here still carrying Yeora.

 Seokjin is behind here still carrying Yeora