Soup

The walk back was, shameful to say the least. He had annoyed Yoongi that much, that he now found himself wandering back to his den all alone, leaving him to be bored out of his brain for the rest of the day. It was still fairly early, and he didn't want to spend this day wallowing around and feeling sorry for himself, so he went somewhere that he knew could always make him smile.

"Lucky me, i've been graced with your presence so early on in the day, who do I owe this pleasure to?" Jinyoung voiced sarcastically, however he opened the door regardless and stepped aside.

Jimin strolled in, comfortable as ever, and sat down on the sofa with a sigh. Jinyoung had a proper den, with multiple rooms, it was small yet cosy, and everything was neat and tidy, just like Jinyoung. However Jimin was still in the original small den he had been placed in when he first arrived, only a small room and bathroom for him to make use of. Of course the messy desk and excess items had been cleared, so it was much nicer now, yet he still wished for a bigger space. But maybe he was just too selfish.

"What are you huffing at?" Jinyoung sat beside him, close enough so they were shoulder to shoulder. The betas sarcastic, and sometimes harsh words, always contradicted his actions. Just from this slight bit of contact, the beta was providing support for the younger. Jimin could tell from the second he saw Jinyoung that really, he was a big softie, regardless of how how brutally honest he was. It was easily visible in his actions, some so minuscule that could easily slip past another's eye, but not Jimin. No, Jimin saw the kind, simple gestures that would often go unnoticed by others, but they were always there. Jinyoung was always there.

"I messed up." Jimin deadpanned. Jinyoung shifted, and turned around so he was facing Jimin.

"Hmm, what happened?" The older questioned, without a hint of annoyance or judgement present.

"I kept asking Yoongi about Eunyoung," he sighed, "I could see he didn't want to talk about it, and now, well he's annoyed, he stormed off." He pouted, trying his best not to feel sorry for himself.

"Well, you do have a habit of sticking your nose too far into things that don't concern you, don't you?" Jinyoung spoke with a laugh, and Jimin just stared up at him in shock, was this meant to make him feel better?

But then Jinyoung turned to him, his gaze softer than before, and all jokes now aside.

"But that's what makes you who you are." The beta took Jimins smaller hands in his larger ones. "You're nosy, whiny, pouty-" Jimin giggled at this. "but Yoongi loves you all the same, just apologise, it really isn't as big of a deal as you may think." Jinyoung squeezed his hands. "Yoongi will forgive you in a heartbeat." 

Jimin smiled gratefully, and squeezed his hands in return.

"How about you stay for lunch, i've got Yugyeom and Jaebum round in about 20 minutes, i'm sure they'd love to see you, what do you say?"

"I'd love to." Jimin replied with a blinding smile.

"They're disgusting aren't they?" Yugyeom nodded over to Jaebum and Jinyoung, the two giggling away at something on the sofa.

Jimin laughed, then paused. They were cute, he wondered what was going on, he would have to ask Jinyoung.

"Are they always like this?" He asked, as he passed a plate over to Yugyeom. The two omegas were currently on washing up duty, they were full after a lovely soup, courtesy of Jinyoung, and now had been left to clear up.

"Yeah" Yugyeom rolled his eyes, although it was rather fondly.
"Just you wait until you have to stay with them for more than an hour, guarantee you'll want out." They both giggled as they finished drying plates, and made their way over to the two eldest.

They were just about to take a seat, when the door slammed open, revealing a panting, sweating, certainly out of breath figure. Yoongi. His eyes quickly snapped over to Jimin, as he rushed closer and began checking to see if his omega was alright. Jimin briefly heard Jinyoung usher the others out of the room, and before he knew it, he was left with a panting Yoongi staring at him.

"So you've been here this whole time?" The alpha questioned, looking slightly calmer now.

"Yes, came here earlier, what's wrong, Yoonie-" He didn't even get to finish his question, as he was quickly engulfed in a suffocating hug.

"Minnie, i'm so sorry, I shouldn't have left you alone like that in the woods." He was released from the hug, however their proximity remained the same, and Yoongi placed his hands on both of Jimins cheeks.

"I've been worried sick, thank god you were here." Whu was Yoongi saying sorry? He hadn't done anything wrong, it was Jimin that needed to apologise.

"Listen hyung, it's not your fault, i'm perfectly safe." He hoped the smile was reassuring enough for the alpha, he hoped it masked how guilty he was feeling for worrying the alpha, god, he should have gone straight home.
"If anything, its me who should be saying sorry, I didn't mean to push you."

Yoongis lips were now on his, soft and gentle as always. Its like they needed no more words, all their apologies and sweet words were being exchanged like this, mouth to mouth. The alphas hands were as soft as ever on his waist, and Jimin was immersed in the euphoria that was Yoongi.

"Okay not that i'm not totally loving this whole-" he gestured with his hands,"exhibitionist display, but maybe if you could take this somewhere else before it evolves."

Jimin was mortified, he looked to his left and saw Jinyoung standing there, more awkward than ever before, however smirking at the two.

He didn't have time to come up with a reply, only managing a "Thanks for lunch hyung!" Before he was being dragged out, hand in hand with his alpha.

Who else loves Jimin and Jinyoungs friendship? Would u like to see more of them?

Here's a bonus chapter to celebrate persona dropping! what's your favourite song? I love them all!

Thank you for 50K reads!!! <33