III.

アリスは怖い⁵⁵¹⁹⁴◦

アリスは怖い
⁵⁵¹⁹⁴◦

them still not fully trusting you was obvious. they still hadn't included you in their plans, but it was useless since you already knew. you sighed, feeling bored watching the kids playing tag. you approached them, seemingly annoyed by their secrecy—though you understood their cautiousness, but it still annoyed you.

you were just in time when ray was about to summarize their objective. you carefully approached them in hopes of surprising them.

"to summarize our current situation in three points..." ray started before you intruded, finishing his sentence.

"one, the adults are your key to knowledge of the outside world; two, carol will be your key to uncovering the secret behind the trackers; and three, mama is being weird—or so according to ray, am i right?" they stared at you with wide eyes. you gave them an innocent smile, wide just like their surprised eyes.

"by the way, i know where the trackers are located."

"you're suspicious. are you really not a spy?" if you were an anime, which you probably were now, a big tick mark would probably appear on your head as your smile disappeared. ray was proving to be getting on your nerves.

"i told you i'm not from this world! besides, how would i know what you guys were talking about if i was sitting way over there." you sighed. just talking to ray drained you of your energy for the whole day.

"then can you tell us where the trackers are and how to disable them?" norman asked with one brow raised. you shrugged and turned to emma.

"it's located on our ears, emma can check carol for confirmation." you grinned at the girl who nodded at you.

"if what Y/N had said is true, then i'll completely believe you." emma exclaimed much to ray's disapproval, but you both ignored him.

they realized it was useless to keep you in the dark, so they allowed you near them whilst they continued their talk about outsmarting the adults.

↯・◦︴🍡

emma immediately checked carol's ear, ignoring gilda's calls. though emma hadn't heard her in the first place.

the girl became excited seeing how you were right, but the tracker was smaller than what they had anticipated. nonetheless, emma was happy that they were finally on to something.

you really were the real deal! emma thought.

↯・◦︴🍡

you watched in silence as sister krone shook norman and ray's hand. what you did not expected was her turning to you. almost immediately, you froze in horror.

"Y/N right? i'm not sure why they brought an older child but you probably must be one of the highest quality." she whispered near your face, making you gulp as her warm breath brushed your skin. the fear you felt when watching her on your mobile screen was far different from the fear you felt of having her this close to you.

"w-what do you mean sister?" you managed a fake smile, but before sister krone could answer, ray inserted himself between your form and sister's.

"we'll be heading to bed now before mama scolds us, right Y/N?" he turned to you with his hand outstretched for you to hold, and you did.

"sorry sister! see you!" you waved goodbye as you tried to catch up with ray's long strides. norman gave sister krone one last smile before following suit.

sister krone only let out an obnoxious laugh as she watched her prey slip away. "i see, so that's how it is between those two." she whispered before disappearing to her own room.

-アリスは怖い
⁵⁵¹⁹⁴◦ ᵃˡᶦᶜᵉ ᶦˢ ᵃᶠʳᵃᶦᵈ
ᵉⁿᵈ