28

Amelia's P.O.V

I checked the clock to see only 4 minutes had gone by meaning I still had 56 whole minutes with my brothers and the guy we all hate.

How fucking awesome!

"Stop staring at my sister" Jackson said glaring down at Dylan who rolled his eyes.

"I can't help that your sisters sexy and I want to look at her" Dylan replied shrugging his shoulders leaning back on his chair with a smug look on his face.

"No talking" Grant said gritting his teeth glaring at Dylan.

Jackson was going to get up and get ready to punch Dylan before I stood up and grabbed his arm stopping him for doing so.

"No jackson sit down" I said narrowing my eyes at him.

"Why the fuck are you taking his side" Jackson said furrowing his eyebrows at me.

"The real question is why the fuck aren't they getting told off for talking" Dylan said pointing at us whilst staring at Grant.

"Shut up" me and all my brothers said at the same time making Dylan raise his arms in a surrendering way.

"Now Jackson just sit down I don't care what he thinks about me neither should you" I said pushing him back down in his seat but that didn't stop him from shooting daggers in Dylan's way.

My phone began ringing so I took it out to see Adam ringing me. I looked back at the boys to see if they knew why but they just shrugged.

"Mr Alexander it's my brother could I please answer it" I said turning my phone around to show him.

He nodded so I answered it and put it to my ear.

"Amelia goddamn Francesssa Valentino where the hell are you and your brothers" Adam said in a stern voice making my eyes widen at the anger that was evident in his tone.

"Put it on speaker" Dean said nudging me.

I put it on speaker but quickly spoke up so he wouldn't reveal anything.

"Adam I'm in detention with the boys and Dylan, your on speaker" I said putting emphasis on the Dylan so he knew not to say anything.

"Oh well why the hell are you in detention" he said angrily.

"Mr Alexander here put me in detention as I came in late" I said narrowing my eyes at Grant as he smirked looking away.

"Ahhh okay I'm going to go bye" he said cutting  the phone off after I heard him laughing. I rolled my eyes and sighed checking the clock.

It's only been 12 minutes what the actual fuckery?

"Hi sirrrr I'm having to have detention here sorry I was a little busy which is why I'm late" that one annoying voice that I definitely did not need was heard.

I looked towards the voice and saw Brittany. Brittany fucking young. With hickeys all over her neck and her lipstick abit smudged.

"Oh fuck me" I groaned smacking my head on the table in annoyance.

"Gladly" I heard Dylan say making me groan quietly but I groaned louder as I heard chairs scraping indicating my brothers were stood up.

"Boys sit back down and you take a seat" Grant said nodding towards the seats after looking at Brittany.

She nodded and kept her gaze on Grant probably wanting more attention towards her from the "hot new teacher".

Once she realised he was not going to look at her again she sighed and shifted her gaze to dean a smirk made its way to her face as she looked him up and down biting her lip.