Peter's Internship Pt.3

Peter was on his way back to his class when Flash appeared out of nowhere and tripped him. When Peter fell, his shirt got stuck on the corner of a table and tore open as he fell. (Ah the glory of Wattpad fanfiction making anything happen.)

All the commotion from his fall gained the classes attention and they all looked at Peter as he stood back up. Peter didn't even realize his shirt tore off until the whole class was looking at him and talking about his abs. He looked down and wrapped his arms around himself while Flash was wondering how the hell Penis was ripped.

Peter didn't know what to do when he heard a familiar voice yell, "WHO THE HELL TRIPPED PETER!"

Everyone turned around to see the whole team of avengers and Tony freaking Stark fuming. The Avengers had all seen someone trip Peter on the cameras and saw his shirt rip so Tony grabbed one of his shirts and he along with the Avengers went down to find Peter.

The class all pointed to Flash who was shaking in fear.

Tony walked up to Peter and tossed him the shirt, "Here kid put this on."

Peter took the shirt, "Oh thanks Mr. Stark you uh didn't have to."

Peter put on the shirt while Tony and the Avengers went over to Flash, "If you ever bully or hurt Peter in any way I'm going to have you expelled and you will never get into a good college understand."

Flash nodded quickly and mumbled sorry to Peter and ran and hid behind his friends.

Tony then turned to Peters teacher, "I'm taking Peter with me since he would be coming here after school anyway."

 He then grabbed Peter while Peter waved a quick bye to Ned and dragged him to the elevator.

Peter was still in shock that Mr.Stark actually cared about him enough to come down and give him a shirt.

Peter looked up to look at Tony, "Uhm Mr. Stark thank you for what you did back there."

Tony looked down to Peter and ruffled his hair, "Anytime kid but next time tell me if you're being bullied because no one deserves that. And kid how many times do I have to tell you to call me Tony."

FIN