Mornings

Damien woke up to humming and a small hand stroking his hair.

Trying not to make it obvious that he was awake, he slowly opened his eyes and looked to see Mia's face buried in his neck, with her dainty fingers playing with his brown locks.

He closed his eyes again when he felt her fingers trail from his hair to trace the outline of his face, caressing his skin softly.

Mia giggled when she felt Damien lean into her touch, realizing that he was awake.

"Good morning." She giggled.

"Morning." Damien rumbled huskily; his voice coated in sleep.

He grabbed Mia's palm and brought it to his lips to kiss it repeatedly.

"Stop" Mia laughed while trying to rip her palm away.

Damien smiled and flipped them over until he was hovering above her, making her small frame look even more petite under his tensed muscles.

His eyes softened at her cheeky grin and he rubbed his nose on her cheek and dragged his face down until it was nuzzled between her breasts.

Mia slapped his back playfully but resumed playing with his hair while he laid on top of her.

"We have to get up" Damien mumbled, wrapping his arms around her waist.

After a couple more minutes he released Mia from his grasp and stood up to his full height, before stretching his muscles thoroughly.

Mia watched on hungrily as Damien stood in-front of her, his muscles and tattoos on full display. Her eyes followed his hand as it went to comb through his hair, and she couldn't help but lick her lips as his back muscles rippled when he walked to retrieve his clothes from his closet.

She hopped out of the bed softly and slowly walked to his place in the closet, where she rose her small hand and placed it on his back.

"You're literally a work of art." Mia murmured. Her eyes were wide and focused, trying to take in as much of the drawings as possible.

She had never really looked at his tattoos before and now that she was, she was mesmerized.

Damien stayed still and let her hands wander and trace the lines of the tattoos on his back. He didn't want to interrupt her moment, even when most of the tattoos that littered his body served no better purpose than to feed his addiction of pain that came from the piercing needle.

After a moment, she circled her arms around his torso, or she tried to, and whispered shyly.

"You're so beautiful."

Damien grinned, his dimples poking out and he turned around to see the short blonde hiding her face in his chest while blushing profusely.

"Am I now?" Damien teased lightly.

Mia nodded her head and smiled while pressing herself even further into his toned abdomen.

Damien chuckled and continued. "Let's get you some clothes."

He searched in his closet for something suitable for her to wear and he decided on one of his thrasher hoodies that would reach about mid-thigh on her. He didn't bother to pair it with pants since she would be wearing the knee-high boots she wore here anyway.

"Here baby put this on."

Mia thanked him as she took the sweater and changed quickly. She put on the same bra from the night before and threw on a clean pair of briefs he lent her as well.

When she turned around, Damien was dressed in a blue champion hoodie with ripped denim jeans. He paired it with some black combat boots and he simply ran his fingers through his hair to tame it.