10 | someone else

john's pov

after driving around the neighborhood hoping to see y/n, i see no sign of her. i drove back home and opened the front door. 

i see y/n on the counter with pieces of rope everywhere. she was holding the kitchen knife and had wide eyes when she first saw me.

i wasn't afraid, but i sure did feel like i wasn't in power anymore.

i said her name in the sternest way i could muster, but she couldn't really lunge at me with the knife without being slowed down by the counter in the kitchen.

"i-um.." she stuttered. i knew she was in a state of shock, but some part of me is saying that i should spare her and don't lock her up again.

i don't feel like myself. i don't feel like him. this isn't who i really am.

__

i found myself on my bed with some rope around my hands and ankles and tied to the bed. some kinky shit huh.

"oh hi, fucker." y/n greeted me.

"what a way to introduce your kidnapper" i retorted.

"i know you aren't john. john wouldn't be like this would he?" y/n looked at me dead in the eye. "what do you mean? i am him, i mean like, i talk like him, i dress like him. who else am i going to be?" i said back with a touch of poison.

i wasn't thinking straight, this doesn't feel right somehow, i don't know why.

"alright, if this is john, then exactly when did i start working with you?" y/n asked and stepped back and crossed her arms. i tried to think of the date, but something, or more like someone, is blocking my memories and i can't remember.

"i.. november.. 20th.. 2015?" i muttered out. i was so lost. 

"wrong. december 15th, 2014." y/n looked at me in disappointment and walked over to the bedside table and picked up her phone. "look, john. i can't even call you by his name anymore because i know its not him. sure john can be joking and say some other shit date, but when it comes to personal terms he remembers it."

"fine, i guess im not john. but im someone. thats all i know." i said back while a million thoughts go through my mind at once. if im not john, then who am i?

"ill just leave you alone, for now. im calling jaren." y/n goes on her phone and walked out the room.

"get me out of here." another voice called out to me. where was it coming from?

"i don't.. know.. how?" i was slurring my words. i started to get sleepy and soon passed out.

__

???'s pov

im finally myself. now i dont have to hide behind that sick bastard.

im the real john.

i know, it sounds ridiculous. but the real me wouldn't suddenly fire my long-term thumbnail artist and then proceed to kidnap them. that just sounds insane.

all i have been doing is watching y/n being all helpless and "john" torturing her. 

i need to make a name for him, since calling both of us by john will get confusing pretty quickly. 

Jezebeth.

Demon of falsehoods and lies.

suitable enough, ill call him by jeze in short.

oh god where do i start, lets.. talk about how jeze end up existing.

jeze is a combination of all my negative traits, envy, egotistical, controlling, and probably more. those traits soon twisted and manifested into what you see now, is a fake john. he acts like me, but he isnt me.

jeze soon overpowered me and took over my thoughts and actions, and all i could do was stand back and watch.

no one could hear my screams, no one could hear my pain.

i was alone in my own mind.

insane with all these thoughts.

i need to be myself again.

to save,

y/n.

__

a/n:
660 words

maybe some more context next chapter of jezebeth and john

have a yeehaw day