Review by Lone Wolf: Sixty Seconds of Sanity

Title: Sixty Seconds of Sanity

Author: Jebet_

Reviewer: GryffindorsLoneWolf

Summary: 3.5/5

I think it's cool! You're sending out ideas to see what people might like. I do think adding a little bit about it, like genres or maybe a bit about each story you're pitching would make it better.

Grammar: 3.5/5

It's pretty decent for the most part, though I think in the first chapter, you used to, when it should've been too (I think when the guy was describing about his arrogant self). You did also switch from a past tense in the beginning to a second tense.

Character Building: 4/5

There's not much I can comment on her about this, because there are only two chapters (both of which are excerpts. I did like how you made the guy know he was arrogant, most men refuse to acknowledge themselves and it shows that he's maybe not as much as he think he is. The second story was just steeped in suspense and honestly, well written for just an excerpt.

Writing Style: 3.5/5

Again, like I've said before, these smaller chapters didn't give me a good feel of your writing, but I enjoyed what I did read! I'm partial to the romance one (maybe cause I don't have any in my life), but the second one felt more interesting to me! You wrote the second chapter's story very well, even though it was just a small bit, I was hungering for more at the end. I think you should go with that one!

Plot + Uniqueness: 4/5

The second one was definitely unique! The first one is kind of cliché, I mean, what guy wouldn't want the sweet woman of his desires? In terms of plot, I think the second one would be more interesting. I honestly can't choose between the two stories you wrote, since they both had plots I would've liked! There were grammar errors, so do be careful when writing the story, like keeping verbs in the tense you're writing in or using the correct spelling of a word.

OVERALL SCORE: 18.5/25