Chapter 41

***

***

As promised, Hoseok took care of the business part of the Jung. I have no intention in taking part of that, atleast not today. I am currently here in this seemingly dark office where our dad usually spends his time. Hoseok filled me in on what to do here, what to finish, what to start.

And here I am, seating in an office chair just staring at the three men in suit in the couch who seems to look so cocky. They don't even show respect to me. They must think I am just a stand-in for my brother who can't seem to control them.

They've been trafficking money from our businesses and even using some of our private planes for personal use. I doubt that they even do their job well in maintaning orderliness here in the underground phase.

The man has his chin up as he challenge me.

"You think we'll bow down to you just because you're a Jung?" he raised his brow.

I stayed silent and listened to all he has to say.

"You won't amount to anything. You're just a decoy. Look at us, we're even more experienced than you," the other agreed.

"Listen kid, if you don't follow us now we can take you out by force," the last one warned with a sinister look on his face.

I've heard many threats like this. I've seen many who looks at me like how they do right now. The funny thing is, I might've killed a lot more than what they claim. Probably done more than what their job has to be as a member of a gang.

The audacity.

I scoffed and smiled myself.

"Take me out then. Right now, right here," I challenged them.

The guy in the middle looked at the other one motioning him to do the job. The one on the right stood up and pointed the gun at me. If they are as respective as they make it sounds like, they should know that doing this just gives the opponent a chance to make an action first.

I looked down at his stance and boy does he look nervous. He's just pretending to be tough.

"Tell me, how long have you've been here?" I asked them standing up from my seat to lean on my desk.

"Long enough to say that we deserve the position you're in," he answered.

I don't even remember their names.

I raised a brow and grinned like a crazy dog.

"Shoot me now then," I stared at the man who's aiming his gun at me.

He walks nearer and nearer until the gun is only 3 inches away from my face. If he really wants to shoot me, he could've done it while he was sitting. Instead, he's here right infront of me.

"Do you really think you can threaten me by pointing a gun right in my face?" I asked them.

Before the man could even say anything, I pulled the gun away from his hand and pulled him by the neck to face them. I then kicked his foot to kneel on the floor. Here, I can be as ruthless without worrying about the authorities or my brothers or my identity being exposed.