$ Falco x Reader

Requested by Lovely-Lavender

Today was me and Falco's  second anniversary. All day I have been preparing for tonight since he comes home around 11. I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled. I bought a new outfit just for tonight and I want to show him. I heard the front door open and quickly put on my robe. I slow made my way down stairs and greeted him, "Welcome home dear~" I coed. He jumped at the sound of my voice, "You didn't have to wait for me." I giggled and draped my arms around his neck, "Tonight's a special night." He gulped, "Special?" I pouted and played with his tie, "yep today we celebrate the best decision you ever made." His eyes widen and he wrapped his arms around my waist, "I'm sorry (Y/n) I forgot it's our second anniversary." I giggled and kissed his cheek, "Don't worry you have been working hard lately. I think you need to relax." I coed the last part and began to pull him upstairs. When we got to our bedroom I went in the bathroom and ran a bath. "You go take a nice hot bath and when you get out I'll give you your present." I pushed him in the bathroom before he could say anything. 

Falco's  Pov 
   I let out a deep sigh and sink deeper into the water. I been counting down the day of our anniversary for weeks and when the day finally comes I forget. I'm glad Y/n is so understandable. I heard Y/n giggling on the other side of the door. I let the water out and wrapped a towel around my waist. I opened the door and my jaw dropped. Y/n stood by the bed in silk white lingerie with black trimming and black bow in the middle that pushed her breasts up. The top stopped at the beginning of her thigh, showing her silk white underwear. She turned around and bend over the bed showing that it was a thong.   

   "Do you like your present?" She coed shaking her ass. I felt myself growing hard under the towel and smirk.

  "Someone missed me." I said making my way towards her.

  "Very." She said pressing her ass against my erection. I gripped her ass cheeks and squeezed them,

  "Naughty girls get punished." I seductively said slapping her ass making her moan. I bend over and kissed the back of her neck earning more moans. I let out a sigh, how I missed this.

  "Punish this naughty girl with your big, thick, and hard cock." She moaned. She knew what to say and do to make me go over the edge.

  "I'm going to fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk. You better be ready baby girl because I'm not stopping." I said pulling her hair back. She let out a small moan. I turned her on her back and slowly pulled her top off. I let it fall to the floor and fondled her breasts. Her mouth parted slightly as her moans grew louder. I pushed my lips against hers and explored her mouth. I felt her wrap her arms around me. I pinched and pulled at her hard nipples. She moaned in the kiss and rubbed her crouch against mine. "Please~" she moaned against my lips. 

  Y/n's Pov 

  He slowly removed my soaked underwear. I moaned as the cold air came in contact with my dripping womanhood. I took off the towel that managed to same around his waist and tossed it on the floor. He smirked and rubbed his tip over my womanhood. "F-Falco~ p-please hurry." I slightly pouted and wiggles my hips. He tightly gripped my hips and slammed into me. I'd cried out as he began to mercilessly pound into me. I threw my head back when he hit my g-spot. He turned me to my side and lifted my leg over his shoulder, going deeper. The tip hit the end of my womb, "s-so d-d-deep~" my nails dug in the sheets almost ripping them. I felt my walls clenched down around him as the knot came undone. "Came that fast~" He coed. My back arched as he continued to pound into me. The knot tighten began to tighten again, "I'm close a-a-again" I felt his member twitch, "me too." He grunted. His nails dug into my thigh and his thrust grew sloppy. I called his name as I came for a second time. He gave one hard thrust and came inside me. "So w-warm." He turned me on my hands and knees, "we're not done yet." He began to pound into me again. "W-Wait I'm I'm s-sensitive" he smacked my ass and went harder. My arms gave out and fell face first onto the pillow. He hit me after every thrust, "What a dirty little slut you are. You like it when I pound into you while being spanked, don't you?" He huskily said. My cheeks turned a dark shade of red making me hide my face in the pillow. He growled and pulled my hair back, "don't you?" He growled in my ear. "Y-yes I-it feels s-s-so good." He let go of my hair and I fell on the pillow again. Again the knot got tighter, "not y-yet." He grunted. He went faster and harder making it harder to keep from cumming. "Now" we released moaning each other's name. He pulled out and fell down beside me, pulling me close. I felt some of his cum leaking out of me. "You likes your present?" He looked at me and smiled, "I loved it." I smiled and kissed him. 

Time skip a month and half later~~ 

  "I got the thing." Falco called out. "Thanks". He shrugged his shoulders and tossed my the pregnancy test. "You really think your pregnant?" He said going into the kitchen. "Just make yourself at home. It's a possibility I have been sick in the morning and having food cravings" I went upstairs to the bathroom and did my thing. I came back down and sat down next to him grabbing the chips, "You should ask before you eat other peoples food." He rolled his eyes and took the chips back, "I shouldn't have to ask my Boyfriend if I can eat his chips." I puffed my cheeks out and pouted, "You do so." He just ruffled my hair. I gave him the test. He looked at it questionably then his eyes widen, "are you?" I nodded and smiled, "I'm pregnant." He laughed and planted kisses everywhere on my face. "I love you so much Falco." I pecked his lips. "I love you so much more."

I take no credit for this because it was somebody else's idea  (in my school)