Payback

I just slapped him in the face!. What the hell I saw it in a movie .....however I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy it.

A smile creeped on his face. He slowly walked towards me and I instantly moved back, every time he took a step forward I took a step back.

"Wait I'm sorry, it was an accident!" I panic , he's still walking towards me.He removes him suit jacket and his tie then throws it on the couch.

"I'll never do it again I promise, let's not do anything crazy here" my back hit the wall and leaving me with nowhere to go.

He put his hands either side of my head against the wall to stop me from moving.I tried to get out but he would move his hand every time.

I was trapped. He moved in closer, his face was getting closer to mine. I automatically put both of my hands on his chest.

"Wait stop" I pushed against his chest, but it only made his grimace larger, he moved even closer. Our eyes were locked.

"Boo!" he shouts , I immediately break free and run behind the kitchen counter.

"Just calm down, I probably shouldn't of slapped you but I can't take it back now. Besides you were acting all Britney Spears on me.

I run to the couch and in vampire speed he was right there. I make run for the stairs, he grabs my foot but I manage to break the grip, i continue to run into my bathroom and shut the door.

Knock knock

"Come on Rogue, let me in" he taunts

"No Im fine thanks " I respond

I was in there for about 10 minutes,when I thought the close was clear I left the bathroom, whilst making sure to check the room before I left.

I shut the bathroom door before slowly proceeding to open my bedroom door.

"Where are you going?" Ivan was sat on the chair near my bed ,I quickly made a run for the door but I felt my feet leave the floor. Ivan had his hands around my waist. I kicked and threw myself about desperately trying to get out of his grip.

He threw me down on my bed. And climbed on top of me.

"Doesn't this normally happen in the movies" his gaze fell to my lips as he moved his lips close to my mine.

He's going to kiss me, Ivan going to kiss me ......wait no!

I push him of me and roll out from underneath him , I fell off the bed banging my head.

"You are fun to mess with" he laughs out loud.

It hurt like hell but I didn't want to stay in the same room as him so I went outside.

"Wait Rogue!" he called after me.

"What?" I called back

"I'm using your shower!"

"Whatever , but you better clean it up once you're finished!" I shout back

I could hear him mocking my last words in a high pitched voice.

A few minutes had passed and I had been drawn into a criminal based programme. The constant calling of my name had dragged me out of the episode.

"Rogue!"

"What!" I reply

"Get my bag from the car!"

With a sigh of defeat, I grab his keys and head to the car,it took me ages to figure out how to open it but eventually I did. I grabbed the big black sports bag and threw it over my shoulder. I wasn't expecting it to be so heavy and it fell from my grip. I locked the car back up and dragged the heavy bag back into the house.