Chapter 1

Things to know about this book before you start it
-There are gay ships. If you don't like gay ships do not read it. If you're going to be homophobic do not read it.

-No matter what it looks like, there is no BakuDeku end game. No matter how Bakugo acts or what he does, Izuku does end up with someone else. I don't condone bullying, and because of his bullying Bakugo doesn't get the relationship he wants. And that's okay.

-This book is 50% crack. Because she's a mind reader, she hears some weird shit. A lot of people are going to be out of character, but give it a chance. A lot of people love this book!

-THERE ARE GAY SHIPS WHY ARE SO MANY PPL IN MY COMMENTS HOMOPHOBIC

-Read the trigger warnings!

-this entire book is full of cringe

-EVEN IF YOU DON'T HAVE TRIGGERS, READ THE TRIGGER WARNINGS ANYWAY. THERE MAY BE STUFF YOU STILL DON'T WANNA READ

In case y'all can't gather it from context, people's thoughts are "Like this, in italics and quotation marks." and shit.

Happy Easter, y'all!

Triggers that will come up: 

-Depression, mentions of suicide, self-harm, inferiority complex, self-hatred, depressing thoughts.
-Perverted thoughts, explicit thoughts. Separate warnings will be issued when/if needed.
-Mentions/descriptions of abuse (child, physical, mental, neglect)
-Mentions of sexual assault and kidnapping.
-Panic attacks and anxiety disorders. Anxious thoughts and actions described in depth.
-Other mental disorders will appear in the future

IF YOU ARE A RE-READER, AND YOU COMMENT A N Y SPOILERS, KNOW THAT I WILL BE BLOCKING YOU IMMEDIATELY AND WITH ZERO HESITATION WHATSOEVER!!!

Third person pov

There is a traitor amongst them. Of this, Nezu is sure. He has no doubts someone affiliated with The League has snuck into their ranks in the guise of a teacher or student. He has reason to believe it's the latter, which is exactly what brings us to now. Now, this was by no means Nezu's first choice. Being a super genius mammalian principal of a monstrously rich school meant he had several resources at his disposal. It's just that nothing seemed all too fool proof, and he couldn't exactly go around testing students and staff in an attempt to find the mole. Not without raising a panic or getting sued. 

"So... why the hell do you want to hire me again?" Fifteen year old Harper Rye doesn't have a lot going for her, if she's being completely honest with herself. She goes to a shitty high school in a shitty neighborhood, she gets a solid two hours of sleep a night, she's practically forgotten the meaning of the word 'friend' at this point, and she constantly has a headache. All in all, her life isn't the best. Albeit, things could be exceptionally worse, but that didn't change the fact that were shit nonetheless.

There's really nothing all that special about her. She's got a plain face, with dark brown hair, and eyes to match. She isn't tall, but she isn't too short. She isn't in shape, but she isn't out of it. She's not what some might consider skinny, but she isn't fat either. She exists in a boring in-between that consists of her debating whether or not to end it all or wait and see what happens. Being called into UA high itself was quite a shock, especially when she found out it was the principal who called her in.

Now it's not that Harper doesn't find heroes absolutely amazing. Like most of the world's population, she generally admires them for their bravery and valor. Sure, there are some shittier ones who care more about the press and rankings than the actual hero work, but Harper learned a lot time ago to block out the shitty parts of life the best she could. So while heroes were the shit and cool as all fuck, that didn't mean she had any particular interest in meeting them, or interacting with them at all. It just wasn't something that interested her. She didn't go to meet-and-greets, nor did she aspire to be a hero herself.