Chapter 18

Flash is a terrible person. No-no words again

It was the Monday after Camryn was taken away from Peter. He woke up that morning and didn't eat breakfast. He just sat on his bed until it was time to go to school. Once he got there, Ned and Mj knew today was going to be a bad day. Mj pulled Peter into a quick hug, slightly understanding what he was going through, but he didn't hug back. He just stood there until she let go. He went through the day as if he was just a body. His face barely held any emotion. Guilt and sadness were the only that could be seen if you looked closely. No one besides his two friends noticed, until lunch.

Peter was sitting at his table, not eating, when he heard footsteps approaching him. He sighed as he recognized the way they hit the ground. He didn't turn around as he waited for Flash to speak.

"Hey Penis. What's got you in a mood? You're sugar daddy not get you anything new?" Peter just rolled his eyes. Did Flash know he didn't make any sense? "Maybe it's something else huh? What happened to your girl?" Peter tightened his grip on his water bottle and stood up. He glared at Flash.

"Shut your damn mouth." Everyone gasped as the quiet, nerdy Peter talked back to Flash. Flash just scoffed.

"Oh, so it is the girl. What did you do? Did you hurt her? Did child services take her away? You treated her like shit, no wonder she wanted to-." He was cut off as Peter punched him. He fell to the ground and blood poured out of his nose.

"I told you to shut your mouth. I would never hurt Camryn. You can go to hell." Everyone just stared at the teen in shock until the principal walked up to him.

"Mr.Parker. My office. Now." They watched as their classmate followed.
—skip to office—
Peter was sitting in a very uncomfortable chair, thinking about what has happened the past few days. His thoughts strayed to the day Camryn was taken away.
~flashback~
Camryn and Peter were woken up by a soft knock on the door. It opened to see a conflicted Tony Stark.

"Hey kiddies. We should get Cams stuff ready." They all head to the room that was supposed to be Camryns and pack up her clothes. The young girl stands by Peter the whole time until 3:00 arrives. It sneaks up on them, but two social workers are suddenly entering the common area. The girl who was there before looks at the boy.

"Good afternoon Mr.Parker. I assume Camryns stuff is all ready?" Peter nods dejectedly. The girl smiles before turning to her partner. He didn't seem as eager to take the girl away.

"Come on Grant. You grab her bags." The guy, Grant, gives Peter an apologetic look before waking over to the bags.

"Yes ma'am Mrs.W." Mrs.W then walks up to Camryn. She smiles at the girl and reaches her hand out.

"It's time to go Camryn." The young girl just shakes her head quickly and latches on to Peter. He rubs the girls back and kisses her hair.

"You'll be okay Cam. Don't worry. I'll see you soon. Hey, look at me." He pulls away and lifts the girls chin, looking into her eyes. Tears are streaming down her face and Peter is trying really hard to stay strong for the girl.

"Hey girly. You're gonna be okay. This will be better for you. You'll be happier sweetheart." The girl shakes her head again.

"I want to be with you daddy. You make me happy. You take care of me, keep me safe, and make sure I'm smart. Where else would be better?" Grant looks at the two sadly. He's about to speak, but Mrs.W gives him a look and he closes his mouth. She looks at Peter and he nods.

"Alright Cam. It's time to go. Stay safe and be nice okay?" The girl just nods before hugging him again and letting out another sob. When she releases Peter, she grabs the workers hand.

"Mr.Stark, could you come with us for a few minutes?" Tony looks down at his son before following the three out. Camryn waved one last time before the elevator door closes. That's when Peter breaks. He falls to the floor as his body shakes from his sobs. Bucky and Natasha quickly wrap their arms around him while the others stand around him for support. Bucky runs his fingers through Peters hair while Natasha rubs his back.

"It'll all be okay ребенок паук." They sit like this until Peter falls asleep in their arms.
~end of flashback~
"-er. Peter!" He shakes out of his trance and looks up to see his father and brother figure looking down at him. They smile at him sadly and the principal sits in barely hidden shock.

"What happened Peter? Why'd you punch that kid?" Peter growled angrily.

"He was a dick and he deserved it." He glared down at his hands.

"Mr.Parker, you shouldn't have-," He was cut off as Bucky glared at him quickly before turning back to Peter.

"What did he do bud?" He looked up at his two family members and they saw the sadness in his eyes. They now had a feeling they knew what happened.

"He was talking about Camryn." His voice cracked as he said her name and a single tear ran down his face.

"What did he say underoos?" Peter let out a shaky exhale before clenching his fist.

"He accused me of doing things to Camryn. Mistreating her. He said child services probably took her away from me. Am I that bad of a person that people can actually believe that?" The two adults shake their heads frantically.

"No Peter. You're a great person. And the best dad that girl could ever ask for. How about we go home?" Tony looked at the principal who just nodded his head. Peter starts to stand.

"I'll carry you bud. You look tired." Bucky picks him up and Peter relaxes into the hold. By the time their in the car, Peters fast asleep, face red from tears. When they got home, everyone looked at them with worry. Tony gave the others reassuring smiles before following Bucky to Peters room. They lay him down and tell Karen to alert Friday if anything happens to Peter. They walk out of the room to explain the situation to the others.

~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: I have a plan....... don't worry...... you just don't know what my plan is......... This is the longest chapter of this story so far. I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you, in the next chapter. BUH-BYE!!
~Grace