- T h i r t y - f o u r -

• ▌│█║▌║▌║[ ღ ]║▌║▌║█│▌•

"JUNGKOOK!" You jolt your head as you open your eyes widely.

You were sweating so much along with a fast beating heart. Your hands were shaking while tears slowly cascade down your cheeks.

Was it all a dream?

You noticed that you were at a unfamiliar place. But based on the tube in your pulse and the beeping sounds, you were definitely in the hospital.

The door open and reveled a woman in their mid forties. "Y/N?! You're awake!" She came running to you and started hugging you tightly along with a bunch of kisses.

"Who are you? Where's Jungkook?" You asked the woman as you broke the hug with the stranger.

"Sweetie, who's Jungkook?" She asked.

"Jungkook! My fiance! I'm also his guardian angel!" You said in a angry tone.

"Fiance? Guardian angel? What are you talking about?" The woman asked as she try her best to remember. You groaned as you grow more frustrated.

"You're useless!" You closed your eyes to see where he is, but there was nothing, just darkness.

You opened your eyes and grew confused. Where's your powers? Where's Jungkook? You try to close your eyes again and see if you could see Jungkook, but it was no use. Still nothing.

You opened your eyes and this time, you tried to make a portal with your hands but when you made the circle in the air, nothing happened. You grew confused and frustration started to rise.

What's going on? Was it all a dream?

"Where's my powers?! Why am I here?!" You asked angrily the woman.

"Sweetie, I don't know about your powers, but all I know is that, you're here in the hospital because you had a car accident and damaged your head really bad. And you had a coma and slept on that bed for 3 years." The woman explained.

"N-No! I was in prison! I was raped and beaten up there! How did—"

"Sweetie what are you talking about?" The woman asked as she grew worried.

"She's hallucinating." The doctor came in and your eyes widen.

"Hallucinating?! No! I'M SERIOUS!" You hissed.

"She damaged her head pretty bad so there's a big percentage that it also damaged her brain. And it looks like she loss her memory as well." The doctor explained as he walk next to the woman.

"Mrs. Kang, I'm sorry but it looks like the memories she loss would never come back to her. So I suggest you should make new memories with her instead." The doctor told the woman or surprisingly your mom.

"Oh.. Okay doc.. When can we leave the hospital?" Your mom asked.

"She can leave today. Just pay the hospital bills and she's ready to leave." The doctor left along with your mother to pay the hospital bills.

You sat on the bed with a lot of questions in your mind. You saw Jungkook kill himself and you have nothing to do about it. You burst into tears as you hug your legs.

Another question popped in your head, was it all really a dream?

All the things you did with Jungkook, everything that happened... Was it all a dream? You burst into more tears. It can't be. It was all real. It felt real. But you just saw it yourself, you have no powers.

You couldn't breathe while your hands were shaking unbelievably.

It was really a dream.

|||

After one year

You walk happily on the sidewalk and had a smile plastered on your face. You were on the way home from work. It was probably 9pm but it was fine. The night sky displayed a bunch of beautiful stars.

You live your life and tried to move on from Jungkook. You just accepted that all of the things related to Jungkook and stuff was all a dream. A very beautiful dream.

You came across a dark alley in between two tall buildings. You saw a familiar guy with red hair. "Taehyung?" You walk slowly towards the alley and saw a very familiar face.

"Taehyung!" You exclaimed. You hugged him tightly and couldn't believe it was him. maybe it wasn't a dream.

Taehyung pushed you away and had an annoyed face. "Who the fuck are you?!" He asked in annoyance.

"I'm Jungkook's girlfriend!" You exclaimed.

"Girlfriend? Jungkook? Who's Jungkook?" He asked in a serious tone. You looked at him with a blank face. What?

"What do you mean you don't know him!? He's your best friend! You and him are in the same crew. Your crew sells drug—"

Taehyung pinned you to the wall and covered your mouth with his hand. "Shut the fuck up woman! Look I don't know who the hell you are or that Jungkook guy. But don't you dare tell the fucking cops what me and my crew do." Taehyung hissed.

Taehyung let's you go before walking away. You didn't stop Taehyung from leaving. But what you did bother was, why doesn't Taehyung know Jungkook? Was Jungkook not part of the crew yet?

You grew confused at what's happening. With a heavy heart, you sighed and felt disappointed. You thought you were going to see Jungkook once again, but not anymore. You walked away and continue to walk home.

|||

The next day, you went to the park to release your stress and probably relax. You sat down at the bench and watch the kids running around and playing at the playground.

You watch the kids with a smile. They were so carefree and just enjoyed the fun they were having. Your eyes started to wander around and saw something that caught your eye.

A guy with a girl. They were so happy together. They sat at the bench with their backs facing you. They held hands as they chat happily. You felt hurt at the thought of Jungkook. You and him were supposed to be like that.

The couple stood up and now you could see their faces. You took a closer look at the couple and notice, "Is that boy.......... Jungkook?"

———•———

If you guys don't understand what the hell is happening the next chapter will tell all.

Heads up the next chapter is the last one and it will be long😊😊

Thanks for reading guys!!💕