"...'Cars' is an okay movie,"

Vega

Omega looked at me and grabbed my hand as my mom yelled at my dad again, a warranted yell if I do say so myself. "you put my babies, your babies into a fucking lion's din, Jed! That's why I am mad."

She put his hands out, reaching towards her, "I get that babe, I do but, they're alright, right?" He told me, his eyes leading to us. Omega nodded his head, smiling at my parents.

"Right, Vega?" My brother said, nudging me hard.

I groaned, rubbing my side before going along with it, "yeah!" I said to my parents, while I shook my head at the same time.

"To be completely honest," Mega said stepping in between the two, leaving me on the couch to watch, "I don't think they noticed anything off about us, but I do think that Vega has an admirer. And, may I remind you, mom, you married a Vampire, you are a vampire and you also have little vampy babies." He said throwing his hands in the air before sitting back down and taking a breath as everything calmed down, "now that, that's over, what's for dinner?"

"Wait a minute," mom said, I could feel the drama hitting up again as I leaned back into the chair and groaned, "did you say Vega as an admirer?"

"Oh, my gods!" My twin said facepalming as the whole argument started it over again.

_

I stared at the tv looking for something to watch as my brother threw another pillow at me, "do it again and I will light a fire under your ass." I mumbled to him as my dad stumbled into the 'playroom' with his 'kiss the cook' apron on.

"Foods down, come to the kitchen please." He said before looking at the two of us, shaking his head and leaving with us on his toes, giddy for food.

"Do you two feel safe going back there tomorrow?" My mom asked us after we ate our dinner and were having mother-daughter time.

I shrugged my eyes stuck on the tv, "yeah, it's really not that big of a deal mom. As long as they don't know that you guys exist, we will be fine."

"Are you sure, because we can always move again."

I shook my head before looking at her, "it's really fine, plus you said that you wanted to be closer to Pen and Marco, right?" I asked her as she nodded, "well, now we are, and we are gonna be fine."

_

Emmett

"What in the hell is wrong with you? Huh?" Edward said coming into my room with anger I'd never seen from him before.

"What are you talking about?" I asked as him as he continued to come toward me, I braced myself for a fight.

"How in the hell could you do that to Rosalie, huh? Just ask for a divorce after all these years?"

I rolled my eyes as he stopped in front of me, "all those years were built on lies Edward, but I'm sure you knew that right because you know everything with your 'gift'." I said brushing past him, "but you didn't tell me anything."

"Because that shouldn't matter, you guys are married! For decades have been married and though she may have lied she truly loves you more than she thought she was capable, and you want to throw that all away for some strange girl that you don't even know, how in the hell do you think she'll react to this, huh?" He asked as I turned to face him, his eyes looking into mine as he roamed my mind.

I opened my mouth to speak, but he read my mind and beat me to it, "Alice's visions aren't always right, everyone knows that yet you didn't even think of that, now you have fucked up not only your entire life but Rose's as well, make up with Rose before it's too late." He told me before leaving my room, shaking his head. Leaving me to rot in a hell that I created on my own.

"Fuck," I mumbled as I cradled my head in my hands, "what do I do now?"

_

We all sat outside of the school as we waited for the day to start, Alice was talking to Edward as she held Jasper's hand. "Don't be so weird next time, okay? It's really embarrassing for her." She told him, talking about Bella, his Blood Singer.

I'd been sitting in the driver seat since we'd gotten here, I'd still hadn't figured out what to do with the Rosalie/Vega situation and I did not want to face Rosalie just yet. I laid my head back as I tuned into my abilities and listened to the people around me. I heard stories about parties, hookups and class drama but my focus went to one thing or rather a person.

"...'Cars' is an okay movie," I heard her say, "like, everyone knows that Mater is the movie."

"Shut up, Vega." I heard her brother say before signing, opened my eye and peaked into the review just in time to see the two pasted by us, I moved to get out the car but was stopped by Edward almost immediately, he knew what I was gonna do before I did.

He shook his head, "no." He told me, his eyes on my wife, I took a deep breath before leaning back into my car, now it's not the time.

_

Hey, you guys, this is an entirely new chapter of the book, something that I wrote in the last few days. I hope you like it and if not, let me know please and tell your friends about it!

VOTE

FOLLOW

COMMENT