Sweet love

~
"Oh baby let's get naked, just so we can make sweet love. All these sensations, got me going crazy for ya." Chris sang, entering the room. I smiled, I absolutely loved that song and him.

"Hey babe"

"Hey beautiful." He placed his hands on my cheeks and kissed my lips. I wrapped my arms around his tall frame.

"Can you keep singing please?"

"Grinding inside and out of you. Baby I know what to do, baby I know what to do. So come on baby girl, let's just take our clothes off just so we can make sweet love."

I cheesed so hard. I always feel like a fan in the audience who's been spotted by the artist when Chris sings to me. I've been with this man for two years and he still makes my heart flutter.

"Ugh, I love that song." He slightly smiled.

"I know you do." He caressed my hair. "You are so gorgeous." He said, lovingly gazing at me.

"So are you." I giggled lightly.

"I am pretty good looking... but nah, you the sexy one in this relationship."

"Psh, whatever."

"You are. You so pretty. I'll lick yo scalp witcho sexy ass." I laughed "Look at that pretty smile..."

"You're the cause of this pretty smile."

"You're the cause of my happiness in general. You're such a queen. Your mama shoulda named you Royalty." I laughed again.

"You're such a goof." He didn't say anything but he bit his lip and stared at me. He nodded his head in the direction of the stairs.

"Go upstairs." Yes daddy...

~

everybody drop your favorite Chris Brown song😚. DO IT NOW🙂!