[77] Narrative²¹

Tzuyu noticed that Sana became so quiet since the other day. She's not requesting anything, she's not asking him to cook for her, she doesn't want to sleep on the bed, and she's out there, looking so emo, thinking deeply about a lot of things.

Tzuyu just strolled around the village using a bicycle and when he was near to their house, he saw someone standing infront of their gate. His eyebrows furrowed upon seeing his old friend again.

"What are you doing here?" Tzuyu asked Chaeyoung.

"I just want to talk to Sana"

"It's impossible if you don't have her number" Tzuyu exclaimed.

"I don't have her number and I can't chat her because she blocked me" Chaeyoung admitted but Tzuyu doesn't want to believe him because he thought they are back together.

"Why are you always lying dude?" Tzuyu asked

"I'm not lying. Can you please give me her number so I can talk to her? It's really important" Chaeyoung pleaded but Tzuyu just smirked.

"I just want to help" Chaeyoung added.

"Help her remember that she cheated on me and she chose you? Why are you guys aren't together for two years until now? You didn't follow her in Japan? Did you just leave her behind after she had that severe brain injury?" Tzuyu asked.

"We're not in relationship. I don't even know that she's suffering from that. I thought she went back to Japan because you two broke up. That's what I know. No one ever told me that she has amnesia"

"Are you Pinocchio?"

"I'm not Pinocchio. I'm Son Chaeyoung and I'm telling the truth" he shouted and now Tzuyu is pissed off the way he acted.

"I went back home to Taiwan because she didn't choose me and now you're saying this to me? Do you think I will believe you?" Tzuyu shouted back. Both of them are hella confused because they are not thinking the same thing.

"Believe it or not, we're not in relationship. I never had a chance because she loves you so much"

"That should past tense. I don't care about what she feels. I have a girlfriend and you know who is she"

"You're just saying that because you hate Sana right now" Chaeyoung uttered

"Who wouldn't hate a cheater?" Tzuyu said. He left his bicycle near the gate and immediately walked inside the house. Chaeyoung still wants to talk to them because he's also confused but the two of them are really hard headed.

"Hahaha. Is he handsome?" Tzuyu heard Sana's voice.

"Yes unnie. He's really handsome. I blushed so hard when he borrowed my calculator" Tzuyu also heard his little sister's voice. He found out that Sana is video calling Minju.

"You're so cute haha. I wish I'm still in highschool" Sana said and Tzuyu just sat from behind to listen to their conversation.

"You just miss my brother. Don't worry, love will bloom in the city of love" Minju said with a different accent.

"You miss him, am I right?"  Minju asked and Sana just smiled on the screen.